band of brothers goes to the pacific
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: band of brothers goes to the pacific Author: rufus PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:13 pm
    —
hi all

for those who liked the t.v series band of brothers there is now a second series following the usmc through the pacific campaign.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e99B80crU3E

#2: Re: band of brothers goes to the pacific Author: Infidel PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:20 pm
    —
Yeah I've had my eye on this for a while now, ever since I heard they were considering it a few years ago.  

Should be good.

#3: Re: band of brothers goes to the pacific Author: DAK_Von_ManteuffelLocation: Zaragoza (EspaƱa) PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:12 am
    —
It will be good, I look forward to.  Wink

#4: Re: band of brothers goes to the pacific Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:33 am
    —
A guy I work with, his wife was an extra in the scene where they say farewell to the troops. She was 5 or 6 months pregnant, it seems ages ago , the kid is walking now.

#5: Re: band of brothers goes to the pacific Author: 0202243 PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:17 am
    —
seems nice  Very Happy

#6: Re: band of brothers goes to the pacific Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:27 pm
    —
Heres some pix from IMBD.

pacific3.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  41.09 KB
 Viewed:  6344 Time(s)

pacific3.jpg

pacific2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  40.28 KB
 Viewed:  6344 Time(s)

pacific2.jpg

pacific1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  65.69 KB
 Viewed:  6345 Time(s)

pacific1.jpg

#7: Re: band of brothers goes to the pacific Author: Infidel PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:06 pm
    —
Don't like the look of all the womeny bits, load of nonsense and irrelevent to the war, even though it is part of a soldiers psyche.  The rest looks A plus though.

#8: Re: band of brothers goes to the pacific Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:58 pm
    —
Reminds me of The Thin Red Line. Loved that movie.

#9: Re: band of brothers goes to the pacific Author: matthewhalosLocation: Davao City, Philippines PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:08 am
    —
the title for this is "The Pacific"
it's episodes are showing USMC's 1st Marine Division
will be premired in March 2010

#10: Re: band of brothers goes to the pacific Author: emifisaLocation: Italy PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:11 pm
    —
Yeah is a great News i see Twice the HBO production of Band Of Brhoters is a great Telefilm. I attend the italian version for this

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1