Attacking a lot harder in TLD?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#1: Attacking a lot harder in TLD? Author: at_sgt_snap PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:20 am
    —
Great to see CC5 back in the guise of The Longest Day.

My mate and I have started the GC, I'm German, he's Allies. I'm currently giving him a bit of a pasting, even with my Ostruppen. He says that he can't target my men in buildings even when they are across the street from each other and firing back. His US AB have hardly killed a German soldier so far.

Does TLD make it a lot harder for the Allies? I'm sure it wasn't like this in CC5/GJS.

Does the fact that the Germans are 'dug in' on the first day mean that they can't be targetted in buildings?

Or is he thinking that it should be easier than it is?

Any opinions - I think he's losing patience with this a bit!!!

#2: Re: Attacking a lot harder in TLD? Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:37 am
    —
Welcome back at_sgt_snap! Hmm I don't know the answer.... I don;t htink the Ost were deliberatley made to be harder to kill.

#3: Re: Attacking a lot harder in TLD? Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:32 pm
    —
Its the same...the only difference is that the mortars will blow you of with the direct hit at the first shot even if its dark outside...and there is no mods for it even if its soooooo easy to mod....... Crying or Very sad

Mats

#4: Re: Attacking a lot harder in TLD? Author: at_sgt_snap PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:30 pm
    —
It's not just Osttruppen, it's all my units in buildings he can't seem to target. I can target him ok though. Is it something to do whether a unit is in its initial set-up position that it is hard to target?

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1