how do you get cc1 to work on vista?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 1

#1: how do you get cc1 to work on vista? Author: deathgivercolaLocation: texas PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:36 am
    —
ive had this game forever and its been forever scince i played it and i remember it being really good. now if someone could just help me get it installed on vista. all the other cc works fine.

#2: Re: how do you get cc1 to work on vista? Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:19 pm
    —
I suggest you look at the thread over at closecombat.org, it tells you how to get it working on xp which may then work for vista!?!

#3: Re: how do you get cc1 to work on vista? Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:29 am
    —
1. right click on the *.exe file

2. Go to properties

3. go to tab Compatibility

4. click on the drop down menu Compatibility Mode and select the preffered mode you wish to play in... windows xp, windows 98, windows me, windows 95.... this is a bit of trial and error I guess

5. than Hit ok

Now you would be able to play the game

Cheers Buck

#4: Re: how do you get cc1 to work on vista? Author: deathgivercolaLocation: texas PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:30 am
    —
yeah i cant even install it.

#5: Re: how do you get cc1 to work on vista? Author: Sinclair PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:08 pm
    —
I have not tried this yet with CC-ABTF, but it works great with games like Jagged Alliance 2: Install the game on a computer with XP OS and then copy the whole directory containing the installed game on your Vista machine.

hope thsi helps

Sinclair

#6: Re: how do you get cc1 to work on vista? Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:18 pm
    —
The closecombat.org thread

http://www.closecombat.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2828&page=2

#7: Re: how do you get cc1 to work on vista? Author: verbaLocation: New Providence (Bahama's) PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:42 pm
    —
maybe the CC starter.exe?

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 1

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1