R.U.S.E What a bullshit!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#21: Re: R.U.S.E What a bullshit! Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:00 am
    —
Interesting VonB, I found this medic game I had read about. Not my style, but interesting. Some of the concepts could be used in a full spectrum combat sim.

http://www.allgame.com/game.php?id=36668

#22: Re: R.U.S.E What a bullshit! Author: vonB PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:35 am
    —
Yes, if you introduce Medical Services into the game/simulation, then the entire scope goes up several notches, such has logistics handling.  From the game perspective, the big question and challange is going to be in the balance of presentation.  I would think most CC'ers get their rocks off on the battlefield more than the C&C (Strategic) game.  Not to say that they couldn't enjoy the Strategic game, but getting the balance right would be a big deal.

#23: Re: R.U.S.E What a bullshit! Author: Andreus PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:54 pm
    —
Maybe having medics could result in turning a % (let's say up to 10-20%) of yellow injured soldiers into fit ones after the battle, or even with red wounded ones into yellow...

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2