Maximum Resolution
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: Maximum Resolution Author: elbandito PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:36 am
    —
I'm not finding the specific answer to this by searching so I ask:

What is the maximum possible resolution that the battle screen can be set at?

The official max option for CC5 on XP, I find, is 1600X1200 but are there any ways of getting that up to 1920X1200 or 2560X1600?

Thanks,
ElBandito

#2: Re: Maximum Resolution Author: cobra1983Location: Tuscany, Italy PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:40 pm
    —
Hi bandito! I'm playing CC3, CC4, CC5, CoI, WaR, TLD and Modern Tactics at 1920x1080, and have no problem. Sometimes when i load a map the game automatically lowers resolution, but then it brings it back at 1920x1080. That's the highest resolution i can use with my monitor. I've set it in the game's options, even though resolution can be set in windows' registry as well. Hope i've been useful!

#3: Re: Maximum Resolution Author: kimliLocation: Taiwan PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:26 am
    —
Hello folks, greeting from Taiwan.

I am a newcomer to this forum but have been playing CC3, 4 and 5 for years. I find my CC3 game disc in drawer and want to install it in my new machines.

i have a few options:

1. To install it in my company Dell laptop running Win XP, but with tiny 12' screen. (res: 1280 x 800)

2. To install it in my private macbook running OS X and Parallel with Win XP. (res: unknow yet)

3. I have a flat screen 42" LCD TV for DVD / BD watching. i can buy a slim size desktop PC and installed CC3 and connect it to TV via D-Sub or HDMI. (res: 1920 x 1080??)

Which one will be the best solution? Need your input please.  Surprised

Kim

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1