Major?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: Major? Author: panssarijaakari PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:53 pm
    —
Greetings.

During my time of playing CC5 and CCTLD I've never seen a soldier/commander with the rank of Major, and I've found myself spending minutes adding and removing command troops trying to get a Major. As far as I know, this should be possible. However, is there any secrets improving your chances to encounter one, and have any of you gotten any Majors?

Regards,
PanssariJaakari

#2: Re: Major? Author: Pzt_CrackwiseLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:06 pm
    —
As far as I know the highest ranked officer who takes part in the action on the field has the rank of "captain".  Above that, they do the tactical planning and strategic planning in their HQ.

#3: Re: Major? Author: panssarijaakari PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:59 pm
    —
I see. In which case, am I wrong thinking the rank of Major excists in CC5 and CCTLD?

#4: Re: Major? Author: Jace10 PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:30 pm
    —
One of my officers is higher than a captain...

Untitled-1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  157.79 KB
 Viewed:  6724 Time(s)

Untitled-1.jpg

#5: Re: Major? Author: panssarijaakari PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:26 pm
    —
Oh, wow. Is that a mod besides the regular?

#6: Re: Major? Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:19 pm
    —
You can get Major is regular CC5, and I presume TLD also. You need to load the Company Command Squad in one of the three top slots to get a Major. Reload over and over until you get him, it should work.

#7: Re: Major? Author: panssarijaakari PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:11 pm
    —
I've done that, doesn't seem to work for me. :l

I also found out that you'll get the highest ranks in the "First Platoon" top slot (2nd Lieutenant, 1st Lieutenant, Captain), while in the other two you'll only get Staff Sergeant, Command Sergeant Major and 2nd Lieutenant.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1