Hello from Siegfridus
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Hello from Siegfridus Author: Siegfridus PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:29 am
    —
Hello to all combattants!
I am a very recent member here and I would like to wish you all a very Happy new year. May 2010 bring you all health and a lot of fun with Wargaming§

I have been playing with Close Combat serie for many years stating of course with the First one of the lot. I must say that CC3 the Russian Front has always been my top favorite.

Ihave discovered your site/forum just before X'Mas and I am really delighted cause I thought I was the only one still playing that fantastic game. I would like to thanks all the modders and the very skilled persons that maintain this game alive.
Must be one of the oldest player here..;but wargame has no such limitation.
Happy new Year to all  Very Happy

Siegfridus

#2: Re: Hello from Siegfridus Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:48 am
    —
ok... that sound like a challenge.

48 yrs old here

#3: Re: Hello from Siegfridus Author: Pzt_CrackwiseLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:10 pm
    —
Wow and i may be the youngest Very Happy  just turned out 21 today! (yeah today is my birthday!! cheers for me Razz )

#4: Re: Hello from Siegfridus Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:58 pm
    —
Welcome to the site Siegfridus, I invite you to come play online with us!

#5: Re: Hello from Siegfridus Author: BungarraLocation: Murchison region, West Australia PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:17 am
    —
46 here

Hit 50 didn't like it  Shocked

Now I'm counting back  Wink

#6: Re: Hello from Siegfridus Author: kastaLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:01 am
    —
I also thought that I was the only one playing this great classic war game for many years. Until I stumbled on this GREAT support site with many loyal fans like us!
By the way, I am 45 years old...since I hit 49 this year! Shit it's too close to the BIG 5.0.

#7: Re: Hello from Siegfridus Author: yuma PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:03 pm
    —
all you youngsters  Rolling Eyes
55 and a wake up here  Laughing

#8: Re: Hello from Siegfridus Author: Siegfridus PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:47 am
    —
Happy new year to all....I am reassured   Laughing  But I just noticed I forgot to mention my age.......58.....I look forward to play on line soon....Yes this site is fantastic and Hope it will stay active for very long.

Amities
Siegfridus

#9: Re: Hello from Siegfridus Author: MF_Church PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:33 pm
    —
:)

I feel like i fit in  :D

Turning 55 Apr. 1st this year.   Started playing online when i was 40.  And the first online computer game was A Bridge Too Far (CC2).

Back then i knew a fellow on THE ZONE who was over 60!  

BTW ~  that old-ish saying,  "You don't BEGIN LIFE till you hit 40... certainly rang TRUE to me.   ;)

Enjoy! Smile

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1