AC teams in TRSM mod?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Total Realism Sub Mod

#1: AC teams in TRSM mod? Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:47 pm
    —
Hi guys,

First of all, I really appreciate the Work of Dima. TRSM mod... I just wonder what the AC teams in battle groups stand for? Armoured company or armoured cooperation? I tried to make some research but  I am a little confused.

#2: Re: AC teams in TRSM mod? Author: ronsonLocation: England PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:36 pm
    —
AC stands for Army Commando I believe, there were 2 types of Commando formed in Britain during WW2, Army commandos recruited, as the name suggests, from army units and Marine commandos from the marines which came under the Admiralty.

Main difference was that the Army commandos were all volunteers, whilst the marines were formed by renumbering the existing 9 battalions of marine infantry 40 to 48.

The Army Commando were all disbanded at the end of the war, only the RM commados remain to this day as special forces soldiers.

Cheers
Ronson

#3: Re: AC teams in TRSM mod? Author: ke_mechial PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:01 pm
    —
Thanks for the explanation, it was really helpful. I really enjoy CC and more when I know historical background of the battle teams. I also encounter team,  Para Rifle Group (AR), I really wonder the specific meaning of AR here? I noticed it does not have a sniper rifle compared to the regular Para Rifle Group.

#4: Re: AC teams in TRSM mod? Author: Dima PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:30 pm
    —
hi,
Quote:
I also encounter team,  Para Rifle Group (AR), I really wonder the specific meaning of AR here? I noticed it does not have a sniper rifle compared to the regular Para Rifle Group.

AR=after reinforcement - just for me to identify team when editing Smile.
forgot to remove this - will do next version.

Close Combat Series -> Total Realism Sub Mod

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1