Problems with cc5 config manager. gold juno sword
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Problems with cc5 config manager. gold juno sword Author: leadtag101 PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:18 pm
    —
Sorry guys for asking,tried looking for solutions without much luck.  Im running Vista on laptop, done required installs as per the instructions in downloads for GJS , I extracted the  CC5_GJS_v44_ plugin to the plugins folder in the config Manager, then I clicked on CFGV13 3 block symbol ,there is some action going on for a few seconds, once stoped I open this cfgV13 then see the split screen mod manager with the GJS plugin located in the not installed screen as soon as I right click and go to install it then says: Failed to copyC:\Program Files\SSI\Close combat Invasion Normandy\CC5.exe to System\Original\CC5.exe(Rrror code=5) so not knowing what to do at this point,Thanks for any suggestions

#2: Re: Problems with cc5 config manager. gold juno sword Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:48 pm
    —
32 or 64 bit Vista?

#3: Re: Problems with cc5 config manager. gold juno sword Author: leadtag101 PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:19 am
    —
Problem solved with a little research on here,Thanks

#4: Re: Problems with cc5 config manager. gold juno sword Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:59 am
    —
What was the solution?

#5: Re: Problems with cc5 config manager. gold juno sword Author: leadtag101 PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:41 am
    —
I did some research and found others that had same problems and started trying there solutions. The solution that worked was to right click on the CfgV13 bring up properties and then under compatibility box make sure that Win 98/windows me was selected in the options box and that under privlage level option, make sure that there is a check under run this programe as administrator and VIOLA! Worked thats how. Thanks

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1