Wich one is the best from cc1 till cc5?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Wich one is the best from cc1 till cc5? Author: maartenr PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:09 pm
    —
Wich game is the best from cc1 till cc5?

#2: Re: Wich one is the best from cc1 till cc5? Author: 7A_Ghoa10Location: Spain PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:07 pm
    —
i bet for cc5 modded

#3: Re: Wich one is the best from cc1 till cc5? Author: Pzt_CrackwiseLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:46 pm
    —
CC5 with excellent mods such as GJS, Stalingrad and Utah. Der Kessel and Afrika 40 41 are also quite good in my opinion

#4: Re: Wich one is the best from cc1 till cc5? Author: DAK_Von_ManteuffelLocation: Zaragoza (EspaƱa) PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:50 pm
    —
For me, CC5, with all the mods, today, the better.

#5: Where is the link for close combat 5 with hamachi? Author: maartenr PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:38 pm
    —
Are the Series of hamachi the games 1 till 3 or are this rooms? Crying or Very sad

#6: Re: Wich one is the best from cc1 till cc5? Author: Pzt_CrackwiseLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:49 pm
    —
These are rooms. You can log in to anyone you want. But its good if you type which CC and which mods you have near your nick on hamachi, it helps when trying to find an opponent.

#7: Re: Wich one is the best from cc1 till cc5? Author: maartenr PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:53 pm
    —
So it doesnt matter in wich room i'm in, i can also play close combat 5 in this rooms, so it doesnt matter.
Thank you very much.

#8: Re: Wich one is the best from cc1 till cc5? Author: maartenr PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:11 pm
    —
Does the CFGV13 has to show the patch? Embarassed

#9: Re: Wich one is the best from cc1 till cc5? Author: maartenr PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:44 pm
    —
i get this what must i do when i try install two gjs?
Must i paste something? Please help me.
Must i paste the files or everything into Data/battles?
Or must i reinstall?
Thanx for reading.

maarten close combat.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  280.69 KB
 Viewed:  8908 Time(s)

maarten close combat.jpg

#10: Re: Wich one is the best from cc1 till cc5? Author: maartenr PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:57 am
    —
I get see picture, i also the icon of the desktop has changed, i'm almost there what should i do?
Has someone got some advice?

close combat video.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  17.43 KB
 Viewed:  8894 Time(s)

close combat video.jpg

#11: CLOSED, IT WORKS. Author: maartenr PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:15 pm
    —
Greattttt it works. Now some testing and than mp. Wink

#12: How getting the game right. Author: maartenr PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:31 pm
    —
Now i get this see the picture, but when i want to play it i've got to do the patch update.
What am i doing wrong? I hope someone can help me.

close combat.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  161.42 KB
 Viewed:  8888 Time(s)

close combat.jpg

#13: Does anyone know a post how to install? Author: maartenr PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:38 pm
    —
Does someone know a post how to install everything.
From the start to the end.
Thanx, sorry for moaning. Embarassed

#14: Re: Wich one is the best from cc1 till cc5? Author: maartenr PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:56 pm
    —
Must i paste the maps from program files into cfg-v13?

#15: Re: Wich one is the best from cc1 till cc5? Author: maartenr PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:11 pm
    —
Could someone please explain maps and txt?
I've seen some old posts but i'm stupid.

#16: Re: Wich one is the best from cc1 till cc5? Author: maartenr PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:38 pm
    —
i'm a right that you first have to install the patch

#17: Re: Wich one is the best from cc1 till cc5? Author: maartenr PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:12 pm
    —
I now see the manual i'm stupid.

#18: Re: Wich one is the best from cc1 till cc5? Author: maartenr PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:06 pm
    —
The manual didnt work. What now i've got to start over again.
Again but can someone help me?

#19: Re: Wich one is the best from cc1 till cc5? Author: yuma PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:09 pm
    —
yes, you have to have the patch installed before the mod is installed.
all map files go into your maps folder
the GJS plugin goes in the plug-in folder of the config manager
open the config manager and click on the mod then right click on the mod to install
then start CC5

thats all there is to it

#20: Re: Wich one is the best from cc1 till cc5? Author: maartenr PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:13 pm
    —
Thanx i've done that but now when i want to start a game i get an error with at the end "name from a place".txt, how can i solve this?
I dont get the mappack in a folder and it doesnt appear as a plugin in the CFG-tool.

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2