i've tried to download the movie for gjs
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: i've tried to download the movie for gjs Author: maartenr PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:35 pm
    —
i've tried a couple of times to download the movie for gjs but it doesnt work i get a desktop and i cant unzip it.
Now i get see the picture.
Great if you could help.
Should what i download from this club in documents, i've got vista.

Naamloos.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  261.39 KB
 Viewed:  3922 Time(s)

Naamloos.jpg

#2: Re: i've tried to download the movie for gjs Author: maartenr PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:12 pm
    —
it now moaning video please reinstall and have i to and where have i to place the mapfolder?

Image1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  277.5 KB
 Viewed:  3914 Time(s)

Image1.jpg

#3: Re: i've tried to download the movie for gjs Author: maartenr PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:46 am
    —
Wich tools must i use?
Does someone could tell me how it works from installing the game, mod and so on?
Does someone got a link how to install it? Evil or Very Mad
Should i place everything in the download folder?

#4: Re: i've tried to download the movie for gjs Author: maartenr PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:45 pm
    —
I'm not getting further. Could someone please help me, i know that for you its easy.
See the picture.

Image1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  159.8 KB
 Viewed:  3901 Time(s)

Image1.jpg

#5: Re: i've tried to download the movie for gjs Author: maartenr PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:05 pm
    —
What must i do with the .TXT files?

#6: Re: i've tried to download the movie for gjs Author: maartenr PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:49 pm
    —
What is meaned with folder or equivelent? This is from mappack download:
All maps required for the Gold, Juno, Sword mod. Unzip the contents of this archive to C:/Program Files/SSI/Close Combat 5/Maps/ folder or equivelent.

#7: Some good news it WORKS Author: maartenr PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:13 pm
    —
it worked becausse of the gjs mappack the folder had i to install in the config\system\originale
And than had i install it at the cfg tool.
Thanx to the people that helped me.
Thanx mates. Razz

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1