Battlegroup withdrawl
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#21: Re: Battlegroup withdrawl Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:08 pm
    —
I setup an Operation like roonburg and the morale break caused the Axis BG to be disbanded instead of it retreating.... Will changes sides to see what the Allied BG does....

Edit:
- tried a morale break of the Allied BG and it didn't retreat.
- also tried using a single Allied squad and when it was destroyed the BG didn't retreat
- these tests were all with the latest patch applied

#22: Re: Battlegroup withdrawl Author: roonburg PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:43 am
    —
No I don't have the patch. Didn't realise there was one. Got the game a while ago and forgot about it so maybe it was changed in the patch somehow.

#23: Re: Battlegroup withdrawl Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:29 am
    —
Ok

Possibility that it was broken with the patch then.

#24: Re: Battlegroup withdrawl Author: davidssfx PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:14 am
    —
schrecken wrote (View Post):
Ok

Possibility that it was broken with the patch then.

Hi,
any word on what broke this retreat feature... and if it's simple to fix?
Maybe I could include the fix in a mod soon to be released.
Since there is a no cohesion bug after disband ... I am going to set BG's not to recycle after disband, so it would be nice if they could at least retreat (if a friendly map is linked).

#25: Re: Battlegroup withdrawl Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:47 am
    —
It's in the exe

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2