Report Bugs in Battle of the Scheldt
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> CC5 Battle of the Scheldt

#61: Re: Report Bugs in Battle of the Scheldt Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:10 pm
    —
2 minor issues:
Krabbendijke: there is a non-aligning texture near the large farm
Wildert: the house in the middle left, near the To Heybergen VP is coded as forrest floor with poor cover

Thanks for the mod. Love it.

#62: Re: Report Bugs in Battle of the Scheldt Author: SQUIDMAN PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:17 am
    —
Not sure what is wrong with my install but when I manually install the mod everything is good until I get to the maps. I get large red boxs, in some areas. I have fixed it by replacing the Terrain file from mod with other in another game version. I get rid of the red blotches, but lose the win location ideas. IE Russian for allied locations. Small price to pay the mod is very good. Any ideas on what may cause red blocks? TEDD

#63: Re: Report Bugs in Battle of the Scheldt Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:34 pm
    —
Squid please confirm is you are doing a manual install (copying files yourself into the folders) or using the Config Manager plugin to install.

Easiest way is by plugin, and it sounds like you may have a corrupted install now. My advice would be to uninstall CC5, delete the SSI folder, reinstall CC5 and then follow this set of instructions --> http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=138.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Battle of the Scheldt

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
Page 4 of 4