Battle of the Scheldt has been released
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> CC5 Battle of the Scheldt

#1: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:30 pm
    —
Today we released our mod With Great Pride and Expectation. It took us over 6 years to make 44 maps. An entire new set of data based on the GJS TRSM data.

For further reading about the operation:
Battle of the Scheldt - Wikipedia

For Downloading:
CCS - Battle of the Scheldt - Download

I hope you guys will enjoying playing this mod!

CHeers Buck

#2: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Author: Dima PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:40 pm
    —
Congratulations! Downloading it right now Very Happy

#3: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:41 pm
    —
Thankyou wery much! Now i really must get me a new computer!! havent played CC for three months Sad(

Looking forward to it, looks fantastic!

/Mats

#4: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Author: dj PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:14 pm
    —
Thanks a million!  Great job on those maps.  I hear rumors of ABTF next?   Cool

#5: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:55 pm
    —
Congratulations on getting the mod done!!!

It is a hell of a lot of work and I look forward to using CC5 again because of the addition of another great mod for it....

#6: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Author: DAK_Von_ManteuffelLocation: Zaragoza (España) PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:25 pm
    —
Congratulations.

Thankyou wery much Wink

#7: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Author: 7A_Ghoa10Location: Spain PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:57 pm
    —
thanks for keep this game alive

#8: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:13 pm
    —
dj wrote (View Post):
 I hear rumors of ABTF next?   Cool

Hey DJ,

Those rumours are incorrect. There is indeed an OMG forum on my name. But I have stopped working on that project... Currently i'm busy doing an entire new project.

Cheers Buck

#9: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Author: karlmortarLocation: Falköping,Sweden PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:16 am
    —
Quote:
Hey DJ,

Those rumours are incorrect. There is indeed an OMG forum on my name. But I have stopped working on that project... Currently i'm busy doing an entire new project.

Cheers Buck

Awww, that's a shame.

As soon as I get back to my PC, I'll download and try this magnificent mod. Very Happy

#10: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Author: salhexe PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:47 am
    —
Congratulations  Very Happy

#11: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Author: yuma PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:50 pm
    —
Congrats to Buck and the team!  thank you all for perservering.  Looking forward to this alot!

#12: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Author: squadman45 PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:50 pm
    —
Congratulations, your baby is pretty (thanks to his mother hehehe).

Thanks for the mod, i can install again CC5  Wink

#13: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Author: FishBowlManLocation: Kidderminster, England PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:06 pm
    —
Thanks to Buck and the team for an excellent mod.

I'll need to adjust my tactics having been playing TRSM and Ardenne recently. Here, there's lots of long, flat maps with large fields of fire - ideal for at guns and mg to engage at long distances.

Great work Very Happy

#14: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Author: ronsonLocation: England PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:20 pm
    —
Congratulations.........

Thank you and your team for all the hard work over the years to bring this to fruition Smile

Cheers
Ronson

#15: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Author: 0202243 PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:58 pm
    —
Very Happy
downloading and reinstalling cc5

#16: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:08 pm
    —
Thanks for your kind words everyone. It's good to know that our work is appreciated and that people are reinstalling CC5  Smile . And yes, the long line of sight can be lethal.

#17: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Author: JammerLocation: Newport Pagnell, UK PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:55 pm
    —
Have been keeping my eye out for this mod virtually on a daily basis Buck, downloading now and finally I can get some sleep....well maybe not once download complete !!! Great work  Very Happy

#18: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:09 am
    —
Congrats and thanks!
I've been busy with other non-CC stuff these past few monts...but this long awaited mod will get me back into the CC5 trenches for sure!

#19: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Author: tedy28 PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:09 pm
    —
Great job,great mod i lack only Polisch soldiers Sad(

#20: Re: Battle of the Scheldt has been released Author: SA2 PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:30 pm
    —
Oh yeah !

Thx Buck for your time and effort!

Grz,

Sam.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Battle of the Scheldt

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 5