best victory conditions? Timer + VL + morale?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

#1: best victory conditions? Timer + VL + morale? Author: rooibos PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:25 pm
    —
what does everyone think is the best victory conditions in a GC

i used to play just with VL, but the games against the AI are slow, they never attack.

and then i switched on VL and force morale, but i really hate when the battle ends even if you've got a few units left, of you're making a final charge for the last VL and it ends the battle. I do like how you constantly revisit the battles though, and it takes 3 or so battles to actually take a map. That can get tedious though.

So should i play with VL and Timer? or all three?

#2: Re: best victory conditions? Timer + VL + morale? Author: 7A_Ghoa10Location: Spain PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:16 pm
    —
you must play multiplayer, forget ai if you want have real fun (15 minutes, moral off)

#3: Re: best victory conditions? Timer + VL + morale? Author: rooibos PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:20 am
    —
well that was a helpful and relevant post.

#4: Re: best victory conditions? Timer + VL + morale? Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:39 am
    —
vs the Ai my preference is

15 min timer
when all VL's are taken
2 min timer
Force morale ON

#5: Re: best victory conditions? Timer + VL + morale? Author: DAK_Von_ManteuffelLocation: Zaragoza (EspaƱa) PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:18 am
    —
I used to play just with VL

15 min timer
when all VL's are taken
2 min timer
Force morale ON

Wink Greetings

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 5: Invasion Normandy

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1