Why does the media support Al Quaeda & Taliban
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#16: Re: Why does the media support Al Quaeda & Taliban Author: Therion PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:16 am
    —
schrecken wrote (View Post):
It didn't matter that they lost individual battles.

The people that don't get that don't get it.

Still, media glorifying them as great and effective soldiers were helping the communists to diminish American morale, which was a part of the communist strategy.

#17: Re: Why does the media support Al Quaeda & Taliban Author: BungarraLocation: Murchison region, West Australia PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:49 am
    —
MEDIA REPORT:

Another suicide bomber has blown himself up in a Bagdad (or Kabul or any where)  market killing 45 women & children & injuring 65, 12 of those are in a critical condition.

They desensitise us to it, (oh just another one.)

REALITY: (What the media should report)

Another Mass murderer has destroyed the lives of 100's of familys in the name of who, Allah? I doubt it!

What a completely useless waste of fresh air, food and water this pathetic piece of crap was.

May we feed whats left of him to Pigs & Goats so that some use can be made of his miserable life.

He was and always will be a no brain F**KWIT!!!!!!!!!!!! who listened to the commands of people with half a brain (they won't kill themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you do it, I  can guarentee you some girls will be waiting for you in heaven (?) sucker!!!!!!!!  NEXT)

Our condolances to the bereaved.

(sorry again Mooxe, (remove it if I OD'd) but thats how I feel. Killing kids for your religious beliefs is beyond the comprehension of my tiny brain)

I realise too, that we, (Nato) do too unintensionally kill civilians. No one likes it but thats the way it happens. If it was intensional we would be dropping 1000 pound bombs on all of them. (markets)

The Media should portray suicide bombers as they really were in life:

easily led, gullible,   LOSERS

#18: Re: Why does the media support Al Quaeda & Taliban Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:57 pm
    —
Yes.

The same as industrial accidents, car crashes, scientologists... you name it.

#19: Re: Why does the media support Al Quaeda & Taliban Author: Pzt_CrackwiseLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:40 pm
    —
Bungarra wrote (View Post):
MEDIA REPORT:

Another suicide bomber has blown himself up in a Bagdad (or Kabul or any where)  market killing 45 women & children & injuring 65, 12 of those are in a critical condition.

They desensitise us to it, (oh just another one.)

REALITY: (What the media should report)

Another Mass murderer has destroyed the lives of 100's of familys in the name of who, Allah? I doubt it!

What a completely useless waste of fresh air, food and water this pathetic piece of crap was.

May we feed whats left of him to Pigs & Goats so that some use can be made of his miserable life.

He was and always will be a no brain F**KWIT!!!!!!!!!!!! who listened to the commands of people with half a brain (they won't kill themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you do it, I  can guarentee you some girls will be waiting for you in heaven (?) sucker!!!!!!!!  NEXT)

Our condolances to the bereaved.

(sorry again Mooxe, (remove it if I OD'd) but thats how I feel. Killing kids for your religious beliefs is beyond the comprehension of my tiny brain)

I realise too, that we, (Nato) do too unintensionally kill civilians. No one likes it but thats the way it happens. If it was intensional we would be dropping 1000 pound bombs on all of them. (markets)

The Media should portray suicide bombers as they really were in life:

easily led, gullible,   LOSERS

In most top quality newspapers throughout the world, the instances are reported formally as Bungarra stated in the first part of his post. This formality helps the newspaper to present the news in an objective way. The other type of commenting, which Bungarra wants to see can be seen in more common-folk-type newspapers or in more nationalist newspapers. But whatever happens, it is a newspaper's most crucial role to share the news objectively.  At least it should be done so in the headlines. Some columnists write as in the second part anyway and I think it's better to see this kind of commenting in the columns of writers than seeing it in the headlines. Otherwise it would clearly indicate the stance and the policies of the newspaper, but in my opinion a newspaper is a good newspaper when it doesn't have a clear political stance and maintains a big variety of journalists, columnists with different political views.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1