Loss of maps and supply issue
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Total Realism Sub Mod

#1: Loss of maps and supply issue Author: FishBowlManLocation: Kidderminster, England PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:39 am
    —
Currently playing the TRSM Grand campaign as the allies vs AI using TRSM ver 0.981 using GJS ver 4.4. Not sure whether this issue is TRSM, GJS or CC5 related, but here goes.

I have disbanded German BGs on Gold Beach, Juno Beach and Sword Beach. After each battle, the debrief screen indicated all VLs as being held by the allies as I would expect. Having moved inland from each of them and started the next campaign day, I noticed each of those beaches have now reverted to total German control. My unit (69/50) now engaged in Cruelly also now has no ammo and no fuel as indicated in the screenshot posted below.

Clicking on the "next" button to start the battle, the battlegroup screen indicated ammo and fuel, which I believe to be correct, but the battle itself was fought without either (I did a trial run with tanks and they instantly reported "no petrol").

Unit (7/3) currently in Thaon has full supply and ammo even though it appears not to have a supply line.

Any idea what may have caused this?

I know I will get reinforcements arriving on the beaches on the morning of the 8th, which will hopefully restore my supply line, but I had to fight the last battle without armour support as I didn't want to risk losing them.

Apologies if this has been brought up before.

supply3.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  114.85 KB
 Viewed:  6426 Time(s)

supply3.JPG

Close Combat Series -> Total Realism Sub Mod

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1