This is so great!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Chinese forum

#1: This is so great! Author: fallsky PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:34 am
    —
never imagine there would be a Chinese sub-forum in an English forum! this is so great and definitely would be loved by players in China.

However, although Chinese would definitely be the first language, I would suggest people here to try to use English so that we will not become isolated.

anyway thanks for the hard work!

#2: Re: This is so great! Author: Full metal PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:59 am
    —
fallsky wrote:
never imagine there would be a Chinese sub-forum in an English forum! this is so great and definitely would be loved by players in China.

However, although Chinese would definitely be the first language, I would suggest people here to try to use English so that we will not become isolated.

anyway thanks for the hard work!

I think that is very and absolutely right.

不要把这里搞得太象一国内BBS了,要不然就失去它在这里的意义了。 英语是烂点,凑合着说吧,哈哈后

#3:  Author: mars PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:09 am
    —
haha! the benefit of talking with people here is that chinese players can improve their own english Very Happy of course ! the game is the first forever!! Very Happy am i right Question

#4:  Author: SS509 PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:26 pm
    —
hi everyone
we got a new land
oh yeah
灌一下水 Laughing

#5:  Author: rollan1982 PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:53 am
    —
SS509 wrote:
hi everyone
we got a new land
oh yeah
灌一下水 Laughing

拉出去拖野地~ Evil or Very Mad ,竟然在这里灌水~ Twisted Evil ,要灌也得用英语!

I think most of the platyers in china can read English and guess the main meaning of what you say, but not everyone can use it with easy and smooth. So I think the best way to solve the problem is to adopt a realistic attitude, maybe it's also a chance for foreign freinds to learn more about chinese language. Very Happy

by the way,I suggest everyone to get a translation software. It's so usefull! Very Happy

#6:  Author: CCCP--PLAZSCLocation: PR CHINA PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:55 am
    —
so agree with upstairs.

I think this mybe can become a English/Chinese coner both for CCCP or for "Closecombat Player"from other countrys

we can help each other.

#7:  Author: bambam887Location: Belgium PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:15 pm
    —
@ Fallsky,

Changed your post so it doesn't look like guest anymore Wink

Close Combat Series -> Chinese forum

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1