cc5 battle for the scheldt corruption
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: cc5 battle for the scheldt corruption Author: boazLocation: javea PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:20 pm
    —
the insatll went ok but when i cllick onto a the last page before battle (allies attack etc) then it comes up maps txt corrupted . how and any ideas on a fix Confused

#2: Re: cc5 battle for the scheldt corruption Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:01 pm
    —
Hey Boaz,

1st try to reinstall the pln...

If that doesnt work i would like to ask you to give me the exact error message...

Cheers Buck

#3: Re: cc5 battle for the scheldt corruption Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:16 am
    —
Does it say which map? You may need to reinstall the maps.

#4: Re: cc5 corrupt txt Author: Linum PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:56 am
    —
Hi
I' m facing the same problem, after changing from a mod (BoB, runs poperly) to another (Ardennen) Error Message : Player File C:\.....\maps\xyz.txt is corrupted.
Program terminates.

Help needed.......

Thx

#5: Re: cc5 battle for the scheldt corruption Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:22 am
    —
Simply redownload the map and unzip it to your maps folder.

#6: Re: cc5 battle for the scheldt corruption Author: xemeriekx PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:11 pm
    —
Oops, I was in too much of a hurry to notice the troubleshooting forum.
Anyway, I have posted my problem in this topic

battle for the scheldt topic

#7: Re: cc5 battle for the scheldt corruption Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:49 pm
    —
Hi xemeriekx, you are not the first to report this issue. Please read Mooxe's replies in this thread :  Bug thread .

Pete

#8: Re: cc5 battle for the scheldt corruption Author: TPMMLocation: Wolomin (near Warsaw), Poland PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:12 pm
    —
Ok, now it's my turn:

While playing this particular mod, of course.
And ideas?

#9: Re: cc5 battle for the scheldt corruption Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:35 pm
    —
Wow, never seen that one before... When did you get this particular error and is it repeated under the same circumstances?
There seem to be a number of possible errors messages that in some way or another mention 'direct draw' . Do you have videos enabled?

#10: Re: cc5 battle for the scheldt corruption Author: Sapa PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:45 pm
    —
Download and use CC Starter to avoid this problem.It has nothing to do with the Scheldt mod!

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&cid=216

#11: Re: cc5 battle for the scheldt corruption Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:46 pm
    —
Thanks Sapa, I was looking in that direction but wasn't sure yet.

#12: Re: cc5 battle for the scheldt corruption Author: pagskier PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:49 pm
    —
I can't open the mod

there is a msg saying
Unable to open stream

nevermind... I found the right thread...

#13: Re: cc5 battle for the scheldt corruption Author: Sapa PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:56 am
    —
All these things has nothing to do with the Scheldt Mod! search under troubleshouting in this forum, all these problems with Close Combat on modern systems has been discussed over and over again.... ;)

Use the CCStarter! It solves these problems! Smile

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1