cc2 mods
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: cc2 mods Author: blinddog14Location: Grand Canyon PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:44 am
    —
Well hey there!

Anybody know what the "totalwar_zip.zip" file does? Have any of you all ever used it? Is it a fairly easy download for dummies?

(Remember, I ride a mule for a livin' and am not the most tech savvy peanut in the bag, but I can usually follow basic instructions...)

thanks and great gaming!

blinddog-one-four

#2: Re: cc2 mods Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:58 am
    —
Very simple, just unzip the content of this file to your CC2 /data/base folder and play. Back up your original files before hand or you will not be able to revert back to regular CC2. Let me know how you do...

#3: Re: cc2 mods Author: blinddog14Location: Grand Canyon PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:38 pm
    —
Ah, well a year and a half later and I still haven't done squat with "totalwar" Yeesh. Embarassed to say I still fumble through this "back-up" dealio.

#4: Re: cc2 mods Author: blinddog14Location: Grand Canyon PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:39 pm
    —
Ah, well a year and a half later and I still haven't done squat with "totalwar" Yeesh. Embarassed to say I still fumble through this "back-up" dealio.

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1