Changing number of units on forcepools
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: Changing number of units on forcepools Author: mellenthin PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:06 am
    —
How do you change the number of units in a battlegroup's force pool?

Is there a simple way to make all battlegroups have less men?

Or do I have to edit each battlegroups numbers of each unit type?

#2: Re: Changing number of units on forcepools Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:09 am
    —
Or do I have to edit each battlegroups numbers of each unit type?

yes

#3: Re: Changing number of units on forcepools Author: mellenthin PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:10 am
    —
Is there a way to get them into txt format?

#4: Re: Changing number of units on forcepools Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:56 am
    —
They are in text format

fpools.txt

#5: Re: Changing number of units on forcepools Author: mellenthin PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:40 pm
    —
I am playing CC5, and they are in .adp format.

#6: Re: Changing number of units on forcepools Author: Sapa PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:41 pm
    —
QClone to change Teams,Weapons,Soldiers and Vechicles

BGEdit to change the forcepool and the numbers of units avaliable on each day for the battlegroups

Both these are excellent tools!

Mats

#7: Re: Changing number of units on forcepools Author: 7A_WoulfLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:03 pm
    —
Might be of the topic, or maybe not...

But I got QClone earlier today (and the latest JVM), but when I try to open CC5 files they just flash by and then I can't see anything...  Crying or Very sad

#8: Re: Changing number of units on forcepools Author: yuma PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:25 pm
    —
BG Edit is the way to go to just change numbers of existing units

#9: Re: Changing number of units on forcepools Author: Sapa PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:50 am
    —
7A_Woulf wrote (View Post):
Might be of the topic, or maybe not...

But I got QClone earlier today (and the latest JVM), but when I try to open CC5 files they just flash by and then I can't see anything...  Crying or Very sad

You need MS Java Virtuall Machine: http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&cid=216

#10: Re: Changing number of units on forcepools Author: 7A_WoulfLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:34 am
    —
I already got Java Virtual Machine vers. 6.0.180, got it yesterday. my CQlone works with CCII and CCIII files, but not CC5.  Evil or Very Mad

#11: Re: Changing number of units on forcepools Author: Sapa PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:32 pm
    —
Strange!? (Konstigt!?) But im not shure that the latest version is better (Inte säker på att den senaste versionen är bättre) you have to remember that the tools were made ages ago and used an old version ( kom ihåg att programet gjordes för länge sen med en gammal version)

cant you try to install the older version? (Kan du inte prova att installera den gamla versionen?)

/Mats

#12: Re: Changing number of units on forcepools Author: 7A_WoulfLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:35 am
    —
Must have been a too new JVM version, got the 3805 version from our download and now it works like a charm...  Rolling Eyes

Thx for the help Sapa  Smile  (Och jag snackar engelska så fler än vi förfrusna vikingar förstår  Wink )

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1