MMCC for TLD?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#1: MMCC for TLD? Author: davidssfx PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:15 pm
    —
Is it possible to have a setup similar to COI MMCC, where players can join a server to battle against one another (or AI) on the TLD strat map? Would be an interesting way to play a grand campaign, and get players on the same page. Then your online battle would seem to be part of a bigger picture. Maybe have a dedicated forum for players to report their battle results, and strategies for next turn, etc.

Maybe something as simple as a grand campaign played only one battle at a time, and other players have to wait until each battle ends before another one is started ... thus maintaining the turns of the campaign. The results for each battle could be saved and kept for the next turn. Might need some way for players to meet and a queue system if there is more than two players waiting for a turn.
I guess, just a grand campaign played by possibly more than two players (only two players per battle of course), with the option of playing against the AI if no one is around.

Anyway just an idea.

#2: Re: MMCC for TLD? Author: davidssfx PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:30 pm
    —
might look like this:

1) Hmm, thinking of having a TLD battle. Decide to join the TLD multiplayer grand campaign.
2) Click a link and enter a room/lobby showing the names of (A)players in the lobby, (B)the name/s of the player/players committed to play the next turn, and (C)the names playing the battle in progress. Maybe a strat map is also available to view the current status of the campaign.
3) Click on chat to see what everyone is up to.
4) Then click on "play next" if a slot is available ... and then wait.
5) Look at a timer that shows the amount of waiting time until my turn.
5) If no one else is available, then play against the AI.
6) Play a battle when it's my turn, and then am back at the lobby when the battle is over.
7) Decide to play again or get back to real life things
8)Play again ...
9) repeat 7 and 8... until 8 is no longer an option

#3: Re: MMCC for TLD? Author: SheytanArba PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:50 am
    —
what is MMCC3 ? i know its little bit wierd but i never played many of multyplayer games and i am new to multyplayer scene of CC games.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1