Searching for Aerials/Maps
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Searching for Aerials/Maps Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:29 am
    —
Hey guys,

I'm looking for maps, and Aerials of the following 5 Operations: Clipper, Blackcock, Grenade Veritable and Blockbuster. I'm not looking for general manouvre maps. But more maps showing regimental or Brigade manouvre's. I have been reading about this but the amount of detailed maps on the internet are pretty thin spread. Hoping you guys have some good books about the subject...

Cheers Buck

PS this is not a new mod project Wink just taking intrest in to it because its pretty close to where i live Wink

#2: Re: Searching for Aerials/Maps Author: iDot PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:20 pm
    —
I have no idea on the maps but after reading up on these operations since you mentioned them I believe you should make a mod Razz

#3: Re: Searching for Aerials/Maps Author: pagskier PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:34 am
    —
I'm not sure it's quite what you want but it's taken from this book:
quite a good book from a canadian point of view the story of 1st Can. army
After falaise until the end of the war

Veritable

moyland woods in Veritable

Blockbuster

Hochwald gap

hochwal forest

#4: Re: Searching for Aerials/Maps Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:27 am
    —
pagskier wrote (View Post):
I'm not sure it's quite what you want but it's taken from this book:
quite a good book from a canadian point of view the story of 1st Can. army
After falaise until the end of the war

Damn that are some good maps an photos in it Smile Does it have more of this stuff maybe even about the Scheldt or the liberation of Groningen?

CHeers Buck

#5: Re: Searching for Aerials/Maps Author: pagskier PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:32 pm
    —
It has qutie a lot of info ont he schedlt estuary battles and all the canal crossings

and at the end they talk about gronigen also
but this book is more words with maps and pictures but all the pictures in it are worth it

I scanned a few of them in a PDF format since it was a rent at library

#6: Re: Searching for Aerials/Maps Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:51 pm
    —
Hey Pagskier,

What ever you got on Sketches, Maps or aerials is very welcome :)

Thanks again for the photo's

Cheers Buck

#7: Re: Searching for Aerials/Maps Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:50 am
    —
Yes the maps are cool, any more?

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1