Unable to download files - error 404 file not found
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Unable to download files - error 404 file not found Author: reddoby PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:33 pm
    —
I am not able to download any files in the download section.  After I type the code and click "go get it"  it sends me to another page with the error 404 file not found message.  Why is this not working?

#2: Re: Unable to download files - error 404 file not found Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:16 am
    —
Which downloads?

#3: Re: Unable to download files - error 404 file not found Author: reddoby PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:13 am
    —
mods, miscellaneous files, anything thats in the download section.  To be specific it was the gjs and sas mod for cc5.

#4: Re: Unable to download files - error 404 file not found Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:47 am
    —
Clear your cache, or try another browser. The links all work.

#5: Re: Unable to download files - error 404 file not found Author: reddoby PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:01 am
    —
I am not sure what it means to clear my cache.  I tried using firefox and still getting file not found on server.  I tried multiple downloads.  How can I be the only one with this problem?

#6: Re: Unable to download files - error 404 file not found Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:32 am
    —
just checked for you and SAS downloads fine.

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1