CC5 MODS DN'T WORK ON MY COMP WITCH VISTA!!!HELP!!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: CC5 MODS DN'T WORK ON MY COMP WITCH VISTA!!!HELP!! Author: strmMario84 PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:31 pm
    —
The attached picture shows what is happening!

Last edited by strmMario84 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bez tytu?u.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  154.17 KB
 Viewed:  3718 Time(s)

Bez tytu?u.jpg

#2: Re: CC5 MODS DON'T WORK ON MY COMP WITCH VISTA!!!HELP!! Author: strmMario84 PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:31 pm
    —
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:31 pm Post subject: CC5 DOESN'T WORK ON MY COMP WITCH VISTA!!!HELP!!
Hi!I need help!!My cc5 works fine on my comp with vista but when i try to install any of mods,and I start the game it crushes back into the windows screen !I keep getting the  error (FILE CAMPAIGN HAS TOO MANY WEAPONS DEFINED)   I've tried: run the game as an administarator and  enabled Win XP SP2/windows 98  Compatibility!I don't know what to do !I haven't had  such a problem before!!!Please help!! Question

#3: Re: CC5 MODS DN'T WORK ON MY COMP WITCH VISTA!!!HELP!! Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:17 pm
    —
Interesting. The text that shows up, I have never seen that before anywhere in game.

#4: Re: CC5 MODS DN'T WORK ON MY COMP WITCH VISTA!!!HELP!! Author: Sapa PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:55 pm
    —
Are you sure you havent changed anything on your own in the game? real strange error...

Is it the GJS mod you are trying to play? To me it looks like you have a mix of orginal CC5 and the GJS mod

You have the orginal BGunit pictures and and the background screen shows GJS image? hmmm..

Last edited by Sapa on Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

#5: Re: CC5 MODS DN'T WORK ON MY COMP WITCH VISTA!!!HELP!! Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:57 pm
    —
Sounds like corrupted mod installed. Make sure you run config manager with admin rights.

#6: Re: CC5 MODS DN'T WORK ON MY COMP WITCH VISTA!!!HELP!! Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:35 pm
    —
The text that you see belongs to a CC3 adb file, iirc. Weird how that mixes with your installed CC5 mod. How did you install that mod?

#7: Re: CC5 MODS DN'T WORK ON MY COMP WITCH VISTA!!!HELP!! Author: Bulker PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:15 pm
    —
I would suggest reinstalling CC5 and the mods since this is more likely to be caused by faulty installations.

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1