Any clues about cc3 crash after modifying Rusteams file ?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

#1: Any clues about cc3 crash after modifying Rusteams file ? Author: Privateryan1 PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:48 pm
    —
Hi there ,

Im currently back to good old cc3 and doing a bit of modifications. using q-clone , i reduced the allied teams size to only 50 as i  only wnat certain teams to show up as i play the german side . So heres my problem , when i test play the allied side , with only 50 teams in the alilied teams pool , the game works fine , but when i try to play the german side , the game crashes , eventhough i have not made any modifications in any way to the Geteams file . Any suggestions to why the game is crashing ?

#2: Re: Any clues about cc3 crash after modifying Rusteams file Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:58 am
    —
I imagine one of your allied team's refers to a soldier, weapon, or vehicle, that doesnt exist or data is incorrect. If you as the player do not choose that team then the game will play, however, I could imagine that when the AI plays allies then the bad team is either selected or the AI reads all the team files when it is making its choice and this causes the game to crash.

#3: Re: Any clues about cc3 crash after modifying Rusteams file Author: Peanut PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:55 pm
    —
Privateryan1 wrote (View Post):
Hi there ,

Im currently back to good old cc3 and doing a bit of modifications. using q-clone , i reduced the allied teams size to only 50 as i  only wnat certain teams to show up as i play the german side . So heres my problem , when i test play the allied side , with only 50 teams in the alilied teams pool , the game works fine , but when i try to play the german side , the game crashes , eventhough i have not made any modifications in any way to the Geteams file . Any suggestions to why the game is crashing ?

What you ant to do in a case liek this, that you only want certain teams to show up, is not to delete the teams you want 'out'. Simply in the rarity column place them as '0' so they WONT show up in Campaign at any time...

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 3: The Russian Front

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1