Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:02 pm
    —
http://news.google.com/news/more?um=1&cf=all&ned=us&cf=all&ncl=dkLGOwQaoUw9LVMcNF9GRepRyJdwM

http://www.montrealgazette.com/life/Holocaust+denier+Zundel+freed/2580816/story.html

Quote:
Holocaust denier Zundel to be freed
Holocaust denier Ernst Zundel is to be freed from prison on March 1, after serving out his five-year sentence, according to an Internet message from his wife.

Where is the double standard all these liberals are ranting about?
Arabs gather every year to discuss "jewish problem" in Teheran.

One white guy says: I think its impossible to burn 3million jews in 2 ovens and left no traces. And yet we have no name lists of the jews that were killed.
That guy was nothing more than just a victim of "free speech".

#2: Re: Political prisoner Zundel to be released today.. Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:41 pm
    —
"Ingrid Zundel said she has been in regular contact with her husband and that he fears for his life upon his release, because he is "ferociously hated" by many for his writings about the Holocaust."

It seems that he is guilty in the eyes of his peers as well. Maybe the time in jail was for his own protection! Well.. thats where free speech gets stupid people these days.........

#3: Re: Political prisoner Zundel to be released today.. Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:51 pm
    —
mooxe wrote (View Post):
thats where free speech gets stupid people these days.........

Que?
If I read it right between you lines, it is ok to imprison someone for they political views?
And who is stupid here? Free thinker or a TV saturated white-hating feminist liberal (not you!)?

#4: Re: Political prisoner Zundel to be released today.. Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:46 pm
    —
I find it hard to see that these are "political" views.... he's just a bigoted jew hater.

#5: Re: Political prisoner Zundel to be released today.. Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:47 pm
    —
oh, and he probably suffers from erectile disfunction.... or maybe his time in prison cured him of that.... with all the love going around.

#6: Re: Political prisoner Zundel to be released today.. Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:53 pm
    —
So what was your output dingo lover?
0, nul, zero!
Laughing

Wink

#7: Re: Political prisoner Zundel to be released today.. Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:19 am
    —
I cannot see how he could be termed as a political prisoner given that the views he puts forward stimulates racial hatred, although you might have a point if he was also a member of a political organisation that has part of its manifesto to deny the holocaust. Your statements, Tippi-Simo,  make you sound like a holocaust denier too?

#8: Re: Political prisoner Zundel to be released today.. Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:47 am
    —
papa_whisky wrote (View Post):
I cannot see how he could be termed as a political prisoner given that the views he puts forward stimulates racial hatred, although you might have a point if he was also a member of a political organisation that has part of its manifesto to deny the holocaust. Your statements, Tippi-Simo,  make you sound like a holocaust denier too?

Holohoax denier? no.

Have you been in Auschwitz and other camps?

#9: Re: Political prisoner Zundel to be released today.. Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:29 pm
    —
Tippi-Simo wrote (View Post):

Holohoax denier? no.

Have you been in Auschwitz and other camps?

Tippo rarely makes sense when he brings these topics up. The rhetoric and nonsense answers just confuse people and take away from an otherwise point and counterpoint debate.

This thread is nothing but flamebait so far, make some sense in your next post, or this thread, and future threads just go to trainwrecks automatically.

#10: Re: Political prisoner Zundel to be released today.. Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:38 pm
    —
What you mean about other threads?
And, what is wrong with an open discussion?
Mr. Meister, you made me a butthole in front of other CC forum members, is that fair?

#11: Karadzic claims massacre of Muslims 'just, holy' Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:49 pm
    —
Quote:
Karadzic claims massacre of Muslims 'just, holy'

In his UN genocide and war crimes trial, former Bosnian-Serb leader Radovan Karadzic defended the killing of thousands of Muslims in Bosnia as "just and holy."

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=119772&sectionid=351020606

I remember before PJ was banned, he talked a lot of this. He opened my eyes.
What do you think?
I was in Belgrad in 2009, they sure don´t like americans Very Happy, can you blame them?

#12: Re: Political prisoner Zundel to be released today.. Author: yuma PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:14 pm
    —
What you mean about other threads?
And, what is wrong with an open discussion?
Mr. Meister, you made me a butthole in front of other CC forum members, is that fair?

"Holohoax denier? no."

Butthole...........Methinks you did that quite well enough on your own

#13: Re: Karadzic claims massacre of Muslims 'just, holy' Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:08 pm
    —
Hey tippi,

I believe there can't be any reason to mass murder people. It also can't be holy as the general idea of religion is to love/respect your neighbour.

Concerning PJ this guy just went fully of track. I have heard some of his ideas about the war. But in a war like that there is no border between good or bad. Each party involved in this war(Serbians, Croats and Bosniacs) crossed that border. The genocide in Serbrenica can't be denied by eigther party involved in it. I also heard story's from almost all interpreters told us stories of both Croatians, Muslims and serbis killing people at a large scale....

We shoudn't discuss weather it happend or not... International law should punish those who took part in the horrendous acts...

But i must admit that there is a long history of distrust and hatred in that region.... But at long term some of these problems could be resolved hey we can live wit the germans too Wink except in soccer Razz hahahaha

I just hope karadzic will get what he had comming for.... but the same goes for all the other Pifwic's ;)

Cheers Buck

#14: Re: Karadzic claims massacre of Muslims 'just, holy' Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:12 pm
    —
So you just made a joke of what I just wrote?
You know about history , yet you dont have open eyes.

#15: Re: Karadzic claims massacre of Muslims 'just, holy' Author: Tula PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:36 am
    —
I just love this Serb baiting and twisting of words.... Karadzic did not in anyway say that "massacre's where just and holy".

He said that the Bosnian Serb plight in that conflict was a just and Holy plight..

Give it a couple of days and the transcript will be available on the ICTY website. Read it in proper context and it says something totally different. This report is totally twisting around what was said and in what context it was said in.

#16: Re: Political prisoner Zundel to be released today.. Author: Therion PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:16 pm
    —
Holy shit! Did they seriously lock the guy up for 5 years for having a different opinion/delusions?
Nothing ever changes in naziland Laughing

#17: Re: Karadzic claims massacre of Muslims 'just, holy' Author: dj PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:08 am
    —
Anyone that participated in genocide or crimes against humanity should be executed or sent to prison for the rest of their life.
It does not matter what religion they are or if they are Catholic, Muslim or Eastern Orthodox.  Were the Serbs singled-out and made an example of by the UN / NATO ?  Maybe they were.  But nothing justifies the brutal execution of defenseless women and children civilians.  I've seen the murder of a French UN peacekeeper driving a tractor by Serb sniper.  There is no good reason why the Serb sniper had to murder the French soldier with death shot to neck - above his bulletproof vest.  Never will I forget watching that French soldier simply doing his duty for UN die on television...simply for the Serb sniper to get his vengeance against the UN/NATO mission.

#18: Re: Karadzic claims massacre of Muslims 'just, holy' Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:35 am
    —
Tula wrote (View Post):
Karadzic did not in anyway say that "massacre's where just and holy".

He said that the Bosnian Serb plight in that conflict was a just and Holy plight..

He said 'the conflict was just and holy' (I don't think that is ever possible)

He allegedly played a key role in the massacres.

Therefore the headline "Karadzic claims massacre of Muslims 'just, holy'" seems a fair one albeit there is a presumption of guilt.

Personally I think it was terrible that the UN did too little too late and the UN toops on the ground had their hands too tied.

#19: Re: Karadzic claims massacre of Muslims 'just, holy' Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:30 pm
    —
DJ: So why are NATO or USA not accused for their crimes in the past?
Tell me this.

It was quite absurd what USA did to Serbia last time. We all know that.

#20: Re: Karadzic claims massacre of Muslims 'just, holy' Author: Therion PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:53 pm
    —
Every massacre is Holy and Just for it serves Death, which is also Justice.
Heil Death!
Heil Justice!

#21: Re: Karadzic claims massacre of Muslims 'just, holy' Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:02 pm
    —
I agree with you Mega Therion.

#22: Nazism in rise in Austria.. Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:21 pm
    —
Quote:
Austrian far-right icon eyes presidency

VIENNA — A woman who has criticized anti-Nazi law and is married to an extreme rightist is running for president in Austria, and critics contend her candidacy could tarnish the reputation of a country still marred by its connection to the Holocaust.

Barbara Rosenkranz, 51, is not expected to win the April 25 election, despite her endorsement from the owner of Austria's most widely read newspaper, the Kronen Zeitung.

But she is likely to lead a campaign against popular President Heinz Fischer laced with the anti-foreigner and anti-European Union rhetoric her far-right Freedom Party generates.

She is most widely known for her belief that Austria's law banning the glorification of the Nazis is a hindrance to freedom of expression and violates the country's constitution. In the same vein, she also has defended doubts over Nazi gas chambers..

Rest here: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jF6tkeB8C7XlGgSEQNlBGBjLZGvwD9E79F0G0

Someone said in other that: Nazis are kaputt.
Well I don´t know about that, but why this wonderfull lady is labeled as a Neo-Nazi?

#23: Re: Karadzic claims massacre of Muslims 'just, holy' Author: Therion PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:42 pm
    —
Laughing

#24: Re: Nazism in rise in Austria.. Author: Therion PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:55 pm
    —
Quote:
On Wednesday, just hours after being officially nominated, Rosenkranz reiterated her controversial stance about anti-Nazi legislation in well-couched wording, stressing in an interview with Austrian radio that her party's name contains the word "freedom."

"If one is for freedom of opinion and freedom of expression, then there is no other way but to allow absurd, bizarre, reprehensible opinions," she said.

Now it's obvious that she's a fanatical Nazi!

#25: Re: Nazism in rise in Austria.. Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:59 pm
    —
Freedom of speech: gone
Being proud of your nation: nazism

Udo Voigt: "Die Schweiz zeigt uns, wie Demokratie tatsächclich fuktionieren kann. Die Menschen dort haben anteil an der Politik. Wir wollen auch hier die Entscheidungen über wichtige Fragen dem Bürger überlassen, auch wenn es den herrschenden nicht passt. Direkte Demokratie bedeutet echte Volksherrschaft."
(About Minarett ban in Switzerland)

How many polaks or russians died during WWII? No it´s always about jooz.

#26: Re: Nazism in rise in Austria.. Author: dj PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:03 pm
    —
you should run for dictator of Iran - Amenijahdid would love you

how many Russians, Ukrainians, or Eastern Europeans were Jewish?  

you a nazi sympathizer or what is your point?

#27: Re: Karadzic claims massacre of Muslims 'just, holy' Author: dj PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:10 pm
    —
Tell me this.

What exactly has the USA been accused of?  What did NATO do wrong to Serbia?

You put words in my mouth.  I never said USA has never committed war crimes.  We still pay American Indians as a form or reparations for taking their lands.  Millions of Americans , similar to the recent UK inquiry of Tony Blair...openly advocate that George Bush and Dick Cheney be tried for war crimes (torture) and lies about war against Iraq.  

We already know you hate Yankees...but try to be at least a little bit objective.

#28: Re: Nazism in rise in Austria.. Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:11 pm
    —
dj wrote (View Post):
you should run for dictator of Iran - Amenijahdid would love you

how many Russians, Ukrainians, or Eastern Europeans were Jewish?  

you a nazi sympathizer or what is your point?

Hahah, short thinking my friend.
Commies were jews, they killed many times more russians than jooz were killed in camps, youknowimsaying?

#29: Re: Nazism in rise in Austria.. Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:22 pm
    —
I am getting a little bit tired this. Tippo, you may use this website as a platform to discuss Close Combat as much as you like. We know your feelings towards Nazis, use a Nazi website instead of this one to promote whatever you are trying to.

#30: Re: Karadzic claims massacre of Muslims 'just, holy' Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:24 pm
    —
There is absolutely no point to this thread other than Tippo jumping back and forth trying to start an obvious argument.

#31: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:36 pm
    —
Got to admit Im getting tired of seeing the crap he uses for new threads.

#32: Re: Karadzic claims massacre of Muslims 'just, holy' Author: Therion PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:30 am
    —
dj wrote (View Post):
Tell me this.

What exactly has the USA been accused of?  What did NATO do wrong to Serbia?

You put words in my mouth.  I never said USA has never committed war crimes.  We still pay American Indians as a form or reparations for taking their lands.  Millions of Americans , similar to the recent UK inquiry of Tony Blair...openly advocate that George Bush and Dick Cheney be tried for war crimes (torture) and lies about war against Iraq.

He probably means accused like in formally tried and then executed/imprisoned for life.

#33: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: kastaLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:37 am
    —
Hi there! I'm Kasta...I'm also a NAZI lover...well I love playing "Nazi" in CC !
Everyone has a right to believe what he wants, no matter what. Personally I know since the DAWN of time, wars have been fought. All have had slaughters done in them. It is the nature of men and the act of war. Very hard to be a nice guy in a war. War is about KILLING...everything, anything. You go nuts, you get to hate everything, anyone. No one is out of bounds. We have to admit to ourselfs this ugly truth about war! Rules? Are you _ucking kidding?
Damn right that acts of "horror" happen in wars. What's new
Now that said. I prefer my super CC games to the real thing. It is more...civilized.

#34: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:47 am
    —
Well said Kasta. War is always total war.

#35: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:56 am
    —

But not mindless war. Sure if you are going to fight, give it all you have, but have a real purpose. Lebensraum or Aryan supremacy is not a real purpose, only a "dog whistle" to make others follow.

#36: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:25 am
    —
pvt_Grunt wrote (View Post):

But not mindless war. Sure if you are going to fight, give it all you have, but have a real purpose. Lebensraum or Aryan supremacy is not a real purpose, only a "dog whistle" to make others follow.

I disagree with you Grunt. I say that "Aryan supremacy" is being proud of what you are. There is nothing wrong with it. Media has brainwashed you, nothing new here.

Never forget your roots.

#37: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Therion PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:38 am
    —
War without mass rape and genocide simply isn't the same thing.

Mongol General: "Conan, what is best in life?"
Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"

#38: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Infidel PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:04 pm
    —
There's also a time and a place.

Dutch: "Get to deh choppah!"

Very Happy

#39: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:49 pm
    —
pvt_Grunt wrote (View Post):

I disagree with you Grunt. I say that "Aryan supremacy" is being proud of what you are. There is nothing wrong with it. Media has brainwashed you, nothing new here.

Never forget your roots.

Media is a pretty general term. I agree with Pvt_Grunt. I agree because I have read about this Aryan Supremecy in books about the holocaust, books about WW2 and school. Is that media brainwashing me? I do not need to witness Aryan Supremecy first hand because I have read about it from trusted sources.

Feeling supreme is partly being proud of what you are. But in the case of Aryans, it generally leans towards hatred and intolerance.

Last edited by mooxe on Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

#40: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:55 pm
    —
Tippo if there is nothing wrong with Aryan Supremecy start posting some "media" on how its a good thing. I am sure five minutes with Google I could inundate you with bad "media" on Aryan Supremecy.

#41: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Panzermayer PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:04 pm
    —
Who changed the title of this thread?

b.t.w. I kinda enjoy reading this thread for the last week, freedom op speech in action Wink

#42: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:20 pm
    —
mooxe wrote (View Post):
Tippo if there is nothing wrong with Aryan Supremecy start posting some "media" on how its a good thing. I am sure five minutes with Google I could inundate you with bad "media" on Aryan Supremecy.

Tea parties?

#43: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Therion PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:42 pm
    —
And how being an "Aryan" makes you something?

#44: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:49 pm
    —
Therion wrote (View Post):
And how being an "Aryan" makes you something?

I am just generally speaking, I dont know what I am, but Mooxe defined me as Nazi Sympathizer.
I think that is quite flattering.

#45: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: petwin PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:21 pm
    —
Why is that something flattering to you?

#46: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Pzt_CrackwiseLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:46 pm
    —
It is now a scientific fact that there is very little genetic difference between so called races (caucasian, african, asian), and surprisingly there is more genetic diversity among a race itsellf. So still trying to defend that races exist, and that one race is superior to another is nothing more than ignorance. Therefore being a member of the "Aryan race", can not make you proud in biological sense. In cultural and scientific aspects, although each civilization on the world has contributed to the world, the dominance of West European civilizations in the 18th-19th-20th centuries ,in science, art, politics etc.  is worth admiration.

#47: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:46 pm
    —
petwin wrote (View Post):
Why is that something flattering to you?

Pretty typical to leftie,democrat or a feminist call me that. Calling someone a Nazi is so 40´s.

I am personally a Conservative/Right wing supporter.

#48: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: petwin PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:30 pm
    —
Tippo, I understand it's a very typical thing to say but why do you find it flattering?

#49: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:44 pm
    —
petwin wrote (View Post):
Tippo, I understand it's a very typical thing to say but why do you find it flattering?

That´s when I know I am doing something right. Warms my heart.

#50: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:32 pm
    —
Before this gets too serious..

#51: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: petwin PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:30 am
    —
Right, got that.

#52: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:59 am
    —
Are they torturing that cat with pollen before pulling the pin on the grenade?

#53: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:57 am
    —
schrecken wrote (View Post):
Are they torturing that cat with pollen before pulling the pin on the grenade?

Thanks mate for ruining my nice picture.

Link

#54: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: SearryLocation: Finland PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:07 am
    —
You all are a bunch of hypocrites. About every mass murderer is celebrated,  remember that! Just for example: Tamerlane(Timur), Temujin(Gengish Khan),Gaius Julius Caesar, Stalin(#1 in killing people), Lenin(kulaks, priestis), These serbian mass murderers, and in less extent Adolf Hitler. Remember that USA commited numerous war crimes during WW2 and they have been never tried for them (e.g Bombings of Nagasaki, Hiroshima and Dresden).

#55: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: karlmortarLocation: Falköping,Sweden PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:25 pm
    —
Quote:

That is true.
If you even would think about waving our beloved swedish flag or singing our anthem any time else than on sports events, your are instantly classified as an nazi or a right wing extremenist.
Is it so wrong to love your own country?

What I say : I'm a patriot.
What THEY hear: I'm a nazi.

Society today...tsk,tsk..

#56: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:27 pm
    —
Bombing of Dresden and those Jap cities I consider myself as the worst war crimes ever happened in the history (along with AO in Vietnam).

Bombing of Dresden vaporized 100 000 German civilians, and that city was taken over by soviets 2 days later. Horrible.

#57: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Therion PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:08 pm
    —
karlmortar wrote (View Post):
Quote:

That is true.
If you even would think about waving our beloved swedish flag or singing our anthem any time else than on sports events, your are instantly classified as an nazi or a right wing extremenist.

It happens when your country is subjected to a multikult gang rape. It's simply not your country any more.

Reading stuff like this makes me glad that I live in Poland.
It may have a lot of flaws like low incomes, schizophrenic socialist-liberal government, tons of people who for some weird reason hate the country and do everything to make it ugly and dirty, but it's Poland.
We don't even bother to wave Polish flag and sing our national anthem because Poland is something obvious and almost everyone here is Polish.
Imagine, that every time I go to school, everyone. Fucking everyone is the same nationality as me. I haven't seen stuff like foreigner gangs (except gypsies, but there's very few of them anyway), race wars, etc.

#58: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:24 pm
    —
So I think that Mega Therion is a Nazi too.

#59: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Infidel PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:39 pm
    —
Quote:

That is true.

It happens when your country is subjected to a multikult gang rape. It's simply not your country any more.

It may have a lot of flaws like low incomes, schizophrenic socialist-liberal government, tons of people who for some weird reason hate the country and do everything to make it ugly and dirty, but it's Poland.
We don't even bother to wave Polish flag and sing our national anthem because Poland is something obvious and almost everyone here is Polish.
Imagine, that every time I go to school, everyone. Fucking everyone is the same nationality as me. I haven't seen stuff like foreigner gangs (except gypsies, but there's very few of them anyway), race wars, etc.

That's because nobody wants to live in Poland if they don't have to.  Maybe you could do us a favour and tell your fellow Poles living here in England how great Poland is and tempt them to fuck off home, give us our jobs back and stop sending all their earnings back to Poland so it's not even put back into our economy.  Smile

#60: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:45 pm
    —
Infidel wrote (View Post):
Quote:

That is true.

That's because nobody wants to live in Poland if they don't have to.  Maybe you could do us a favour and tell your fellow Poles living here in England how great Poland is and tempt them to fuck off home, give us our jobs back and stop sending all their earnings back to Poland so it's not even put back into our economy.  Smile

Wow , people call me a Nazi here etc.
That is some some worst bigotry I have ever seen.
Ban that fannyface right now. He is a real eejit.

#61: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Infidel PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:47 pm
    —
Hahah, either you are a master of sarcasm or irony is simply lost on you mate.  

Obvious.

#62: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:29 pm
    —
I think it is pretty obvious!

#63: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Pzt_CrackwiseLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:12 pm
    —
No surprise that right wing anti-foreigner movements are on the rise in Europe. Even here, people who blame Tippo being as a nazi, dont hesitate to show their dislike against foreigners who live in their countries.  I am not saying I am for or against these reactions, but it's sad to see that. I mean after WW2 West European countries were direly in need for work power, so they got immigrants from south, southeastern and eastern Europe. But apparantly they haven't made the immigrants there to feel as if they were at home, they couldn't avoid the culture clash. So it is normal to see that sentiments towards immigrants are rather negative.

So to summarize my point with a metaphor:  I also wouldn't like my guests to cause unrest in my house, but I would think wha the problem is. Is this because my guests are ill-habited and are uncapable of adapting to their new settings, or is it because I failed as a host?

#64: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Therion PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:48 pm
    —
That's because nobody wants to live in Poland if they don't have to.

Practically, anyone can leave if they don't like Poland, yet still most of people stay. I guess something needs to be done to prevent the invasion when the economy will improve, though.

Maybe you could do us a favour and tell your fellow Poles living here in England how great Poland is and tempt them to fuck off home, give us our jobs back and stop sending all their earnings back to Poland so it's not even put back into our economy.  Smile

Nah, you can keep them. I don't want them here either. A lot of people who emigrated to UK are from some seriously substandard stock.
Generally, people who are worth anything usually simply assimilate into the surrounding society ASAP and spend the money they earn in UK or return to Poland very quickly.
BTW how are the Poles "taking your jobs"?

Pzt_Crackwise wrote (View Post):
I mean after WW2 West European countries were direly in need for work power, so they got immigrants from south, southeastern and eastern Europe. But apparantly they haven't made the immigrants there to feel as if they were at home, they couldn't avoid the culture clash. So it is normal to see that sentiments towards immigrants are rather negative.

Getting foreigners from other European countries is completely different than getting them from Africa or the Middle East or other weird places.

So to summarize my point with a metaphor:  I also wouldn't like my guests to cause unrest in my house, but I would think wha the problem is. Is this because my guests are ill-habited and are uncapable of adapting to their new settings, or is it because I failed as a host?

Why would you want to have "guests" in your house in the first place?

#65: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Therion PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:51 pm
    —
Anyway, the point is that the culture clash happens because the "guests" behave like they were behaving in their previous "home", not because they don't feel at home in the new place.

#66: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:28 pm
    —
No surprise that right wing anti-foreigner movements are on the rise in Europe. Even here, people who blame Tippo being as a nazi, dont hesitate to show their dislike against foreigners who live in their countries.  I am not saying I am for or against these reactions, but it's sad to see that. I mean after WW2 West European countries were direly in need for work power, so they got immigrants from south, southeastern and eastern Europe. But apparantly they haven't made the immigrants there to feel as if they were at home, they couldn't avoid the culture clash. So it is normal to see that sentiments towards immigrants are rather negative.

So you think we need shoe polishers?
Face the facts. Shoe polishers made it pretty clear that EU would be their salvation.
Made some good conversations in with them ´bul.

Build those walls already.

#67: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:36 am
    —

The problem is that white discrimination is widely spread around the world.
Can you imagine that our government banned the statistics of crimes per nationality, cause it is racism.
Most of my friends have been attacked which were racially motivated.
Police do nothing.
I remember when I made my first police report of a racially motivated attack (gang of blacks around 10 attacked me, beat me to ground stole my Nokia 7110, I was lucky that I just got bruises and stolen phone. Fought back so they left). The cops just said: We cant do anything.
Thats it. But think about when a turk is being attacked? Every police men are working for the case.

#68: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:57 am
    —

So you visit someone and if the service is not good enough you call the host names or attack him? Typical behavior for immigrants.
You pretty much said your attitude there.

Gäste kommen, Gäste gehen.. GUTE HEIMREISE!

#69: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: zygov PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:12 pm
    —
Tippi-Simo why you wrote that in dresden died 100.000, you've been there and counted them??? At wikipedia latest casualties raport said it was only 25.000 deaths. How about historic true that land of Ukraine, Belarus and Russia lost millions of peoples due to action of ss, ersatz teams, gestapo or other organizations like them. Not far from my city is nazi german post-concentration camp where many people died due to mass egzekution, starvation, disease. Come and visit this place, read sad writings at monuments, and look how sad is this place, place in which peoples are closed and wait for their last breath in middle of forrest... think little bit more and dont say stupid things. Wonder how you can feel when some people with guns put you in place like this, with little option to survive more than few months.
You wrote
... well if you call yourself in this forum topic "i am a Nazi Lover!" than you are some sort of supporter of that organization so right to call you like that.

#70: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Pzt_CrackwiseLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:07 pm
    —
To Tippi Simo:

You are thinking only one sided, I am not saying you are wrong. But your attitude is not polite and I won't get involved in a discussion with you and likes of you in the future, because you don't know how to discuss something in a proper way. Please learn some manners first.

#71: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:27 pm
    —
zygov wrote (View Post):
Tippi-Simo why you wrote that in dresden died 100.000, you've been there and counted them??? At wikipedia latest casualties raport said it was only 25.000 deaths. How about historic true that land of Ukraine, Belarus and Russia lost millions of peoples due to action of ss, ersatz teams, gestapo or other organizations like them. Not far from my city is nazi german post-concentration camp where many people died due to mass egzekution, starvation, disease. Come and visit this place, read sad writings at monuments, and look how sad is this place, place in which peoples are closed and wait for their last breath in middle of forrest... think little bit more and dont say stupid things. Wonder how you can feel when some people with guns put you in place like this, with little option to survive more than few months.
You wrote
... well if you call yourself in this forum topic "i am a Nazi Lover!" than you are some sort of supporter of that organization so right to call you like that.

I don´t read jewpedia.
Yes call me a nazi or whatever. It is flattering.
Heil 14/88!

Nothing against you kumpel, I know how polaks suffered.
I am just saying that 1,4 million jooz in 6 ovens during 5 years makes it pretty unbelievable count (Auschwitz). 6,7jews/hour 24/7.

To Tippi Simo:

You are thinking only one sided, I am not saying you are wrong. But your attitude is not polite and I won't get involved in a discussion with you and likes of you in the future, because you don't know how to discuss something in a proper way. Please learn some manners first.

I thought the last debate was pretty useless regarding turk genocides.
So I am more than happy if you stay away. Be careful, you could get banned for attacks like that.
No zero input posts allowed here habibi.

#72: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Therion PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:12 pm
    —
The problem is that white discrimination is widely spread around the world.
Can you imagine that our government banned the statistics of crimes per nationality, cause it is racism.

I find it amusing how nationality and religion are treated as "race". Racism is bad mainly because race doesn't say anything about a person.
But nationality and religion? Different nations and religions have different levels of civilisation and different value systems.

Most of my friends have been attacked which were racially motivated.
Police do nothing.
I remember when I made my first police report of a racially motivated attack (gang of blacks around 10 attacked me, beat me to ground stole my Nokia 7110, I was lucky that I just got bruises and stolen phone. Fought back so they left). The cops just said: We cant do anything.

Seriously he said that? Do they have some policies that forbid chasing non-white gangs/racist groups?

BTW.
I remember that when I was in London, I saw magazines directed towards blacks (Ebony or something like that, etc.). Like in a race. It was incredibly creepy, especially that I bet that two black persons from different nations and religions wouldn't be similar to each other, so, it was pure racism.

#73: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Dima PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:20 pm
    —
Quote:
I am just saying that 1,4 million jooz in 6 ovens during 5 years makes it pretty unbelievable count (Auschwitz). 6,7jews/hour 24/7.

or 160 each 24 hours...

#74: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:31 pm
    —
Yes Therion sad but true.
Police is not there for you. I never ever trust police again (other stuff too).
Take care of yourself and your buddies. Never trust police is what I think.

#75: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Therion PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:47 pm
    —
Hmm...
Do you have any intervention TV programs in your country? It would be a good topic for them.

#76: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Pzt_CrackwiseLocation: Switzerland PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:27 pm
    —
Tippi-Simo wrote:  "I thought the last debate was pretty useless regarding turk genocides.
So I am more than happy if you stay away. Be careful, you could get banned for attacks like that.
No zero input posts allowed here habibi."

Considering the name of the topic, my post is very well in place and quite full of input. Input about what kind of a person you are.  Even Mooxe is uncomfortable about your spamming so he opened this topic as a gentle warning to you.  By your actions CCS has become a constant spamming portal of an antihumanist, intolerant nazi symphatiser and I am really unhappy with this situation.

And finally, yet again, you show your intolerance and when you can't defend your argument properly you disrespect me and call me "habibi". And yet you do not even know that no such word exists in Turkish and that it's Arabic. You are so ignorant that you are not able to distinguish two ethnicities from one another, or, and I believe this is strongly the case here, you do it intentionally to disrespect me. Let everyone see this hateful, disrespectful action of Tippi-Simo!

It's a pity really, to see a person such as you who has visited lots of countries throughout the world and met lots of different cultures to be so ignorant and intolerant. Apparantly you have traveled blindly, preserving the hate you have against other cultures in your heart.

#77: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:25 am
    —
Tippi-Simo wrote:  "I thought the last debate was pretty useless regarding turk genocides.
No zero input posts allowed here habibi."

Considering the name of the topic, my post is very well in place and quite full of input. Input about what kind of a person you are.  Even Mooxe is uncomfortable about your spamming so he opened this topic as a gentle warning to you.  By your actions CCS has become a constant spamming portal of an antihumanist, intolerant nazi symphatiser and I am really unhappy with this situation.

And finally, yet again, you show your intolerance and when you can't defend your argument properly you disrespect me and call me "habibi". And yet you do not even know that no such word exists in Turkish and that it's Arabic. You are so ignorant that you are not able to distinguish two ethnicities from one another, or, and I believe this is strongly the case here, you do it intentionally to disrespect me. Let everyone see this hateful, disrespectful action of Tippi-Simo!

It's a pity really, to see a person such as you who has visited lots of countries throughout the world and met lots of different cultures to be so ignorant and intolerant. Apparantly you have traveled blindly, preserving the hate you have against other cultures in your heart.

Yeah sure whatever you say.
Mooxe banning me? So be it. I respect mr. Meister. If he bans me, no hard feelings.

You really have some issues with me.
I just like to use the word habibi (I know what it means). I smoke now and then water pipe tobaccos labeled as that.

Don´t take it so personal everything. We are just generally speaking.

#78: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:35 am
    —
No banning. Just corralling.

Last edited by mooxe on Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total

#79: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:44 am
    —

Was this post a total troll post?
But let me tell you something.
Poland has been suppressed by other nationalities (like Finland),
more than any other European country. That is why they are so expelled.

#80: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: dj PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:09 am
    —
"Nazi Punks F**k Off" - Dead Kennedy's  California, USA

#81: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Ejergard PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:48 am
    —
mooxe wrote (View Post):
No banning. Just coralling.

Hmm..?
Coralling according to urban dictionary;

Quote:
1. Coralling

Much like caroling, but instead of going out and singing horrible Xmas carols, one gets high on P and goes to bash small children, often with a branch. This can result in the child's jaw bone breaking through their skin.
I went Coralling last night. Would you like a skull fragment as a souvenir?

#82: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Firefrost PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:20 am
    —
He meant this:

cor·ral  (k-rl)
n.
1. An enclosure for confining livestock.
2. An enclosure formed by a circle of wagons for defense against attack during an encampment.
tr.v. cor·ralled, cor·ral·ling, cor·rals
1. To drive into and hold in a corral.
2. To arrange (wagons) in a corral.
3. To take control or possession of.
4. To gather; garner: "difficult for congressional leadership to corral a majority of votes" (Don J. Pease).

In that sense it means to wall off / enclose

#83: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Therion PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:39 pm
    —
Thats it. But think about when a turk is being attacked? Every police men are working for the case.

Are you sure that it was because they were black? This kind of criminals (thieves, hooligans and small robbers) are infamously difficult to bring to eliminate, even in mononational societies.
The lawgivers seem to be very tolerant towards them.

#84: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:24 pm
    —

Are you sure that it was because they were black? This kind of criminals (thieves, hooligans and small robbers) are infamously difficult to bring to eliminate, even in mononational societies.
The lawgivers seem to be very tolerant towards them.

Yes I think so.
We have had here many manhunts in the capital of Helsinki cause some black dude was pushed by white guys. But police doing nothing if gang of blacks attack white.

Everywhere you see these messages: End of racial discrimination (and a picture of black men). Stop RACISM!
But what many people fail to see it really means: White men have no right to exist. White is the color of racism.

Just my few Zlotys.

#85: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Infidel PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:52 pm
    —

My post was something only a Brit would really "get."  I was having a little dig at the small minded ignorant fuckwits who are anti-immigration here yet know nothing of the real details or facts.

Keep up you Nazi.

#86: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:43 pm
    —

My post was something only a Brit would really "get."  I was having a little dig at the small minded ignorant fuckwits who are anti-immigration here yet know nothing of the real details or facts.

Keep up you Nazi.

Why so serious?
So where´s all the good habits?

#87: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Infidel PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:44 pm
    —
What?  Make sense please.

Oh nevermind, just forget it, it's like talking to someone with only half a brain cell.

#88: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:13 pm
    —
What?  Make sense please.

Oh nevermind, just forget it, it's like talking to someone with only half a brain cell.

Calling someone  a fuckwit or a nazi is against good manners. Maybe this is something British then? Sorry I am not a native english speaker. Don´t know your manners.

#89: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Infidel PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:16 pm
    —
*Sigh*

Like I said, nevermind.  Sarcasm and irony is lost on you.  I was not calling you a fuckwit... I was refering to the, as I put it earlier, "ignorant, small minded fuckwits."

I also do not consider you a Nazi, again, sarcasm.

#90: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:42 am
    —
If you have some spare time, please watch this:

Link

About red army. By David Duke.

P.S. Don´t mind the Finnish translation.

#91: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Therion PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:30 pm
    —
That speech abut raping German women was awesome Smile . Something straight out of Wh40k Very Happy .

Anyway, does anyone have verified historical sources about Soviet mass rapes?

#92: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Therion PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:04 pm
    —
Anyway, even if it's true, Germans really had it coming for what they have done in the east. To Poles, Russians and Jews. They really had it coming.

#93: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:08 pm
    —
Yes it is true Therion.
Many russian authors say it was wide spread.
It is not a joke.

#94: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:33 pm
    —
I don't think any thing by David Duke is worth anyones time watching.

he's a liar, a racist an anti semite and mad.

But it makes him lots of money.

#95: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:37 pm
    —
I don't think any thing by Michael Moore is worth anyones time watching.

he's a liar, a racist an anti semite and mad.

+1

#96: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Therion PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:35 pm
    —

I thought exactly the same thing when watching his videos. I suspect that it's simply a way to get rich. The same as tabloids and conspiracy theorism.
Write/film retarded bullshit and then earn tons of money on selling it.

#97: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:35 pm
    —
Quote:
Nazi SS veterans march through Riga in event attended by right-wing party linked to Tories

Veterans of the dreaded Nazi Waffen SS marched in freezing temperatures in the Latvian capital Riga today cheered by locals who view them as heroes.

A city council ban on the march was overturned at the 11th hour by a court.

That meant that men who once wore the double S-flashes of the Nazi party's elite combat unit were honoured among the 2,000 who took part as freedom fighters from Communism...

Rest here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1258331/Nazi-SS-veterans-march-Riga-event-organised-right-wing-party-linked-Tories.html

#98: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Therion PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:39 pm
    —
Hmm...

#99: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:14 pm
    —

I thought exactly the same thing when watching his videos. I suspect that it's simply a way to get rich. The same as tabloids and conspiracy theorism.
Write/film retarded bullshit and then earn tons of money on selling it.

My friend, don´t take Schrecken´s baits :)

Duke is well educated. Not a wellfare using citizen of Detroit.

#100: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Therion PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:38 pm
    —
And he makes money on selling millions of books. It's not uncommon that educated people have to earn money.

#101: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:41 pm
    —
And he makes money on selling millions of books. It's not uncommon that educated people have to earn money.

I think My Awakening is banned in many countries.
I have not ordered it but I will before my holidays. I want something good to read.

#102: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Therion PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:00 pm
    —
The best way to get tons of sales is to write controversial stuff. Banning in many countries = free advertisement.

#103: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:05 pm
    —
The best way to get tons of sales is to write controversial stuff. Banning in many countries = free advertisement.

Nah, stuff like this for only small group of people.
People who have opened their eyes.

#104: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:07 pm
    —

Link

#105: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:09 am
    —
I can't see the point of this thread as it is clear Tippi-Simo will continue to believe what he wants to believe despite the huge amount of evidence to the contrary, that is considered the truth of any rational and objective person. Mooxe, would it be possible to lock this thread as there can never possibly be any closure on it and merely serves to propagate ideas that I believe most people find offensive.

#106: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:43 am
    —
I can't see the point of this thread as it is clear Tippi-Simo will continue to believe what he wants to believe despite the huge amount of evidence to the contrary, that is considered the truth of any rational and objective person. Mooxe, would it be possible to lock this thread as there can never possibly be any closure on it and merely serves to propagate ideas that I believe most people find offensive.

Tippo did not start these threads to have a coherant conversation. I have given him the illusion of free speech by allowing him to preach his Jewish hating Hitler loving propaganda within this thread only. Any threads made up outside of this one will eventually make thier here, adding to even more confusion as the posts will be ordered by time. This lasts as long as my patience lasts.

#107: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:05 am
    —
Ahhh - free speech.  The ones who wave this flag are the first to tear it down when they get power. Luckily, history revisionists are an extreme minority, lets keep it that way. Your eyes may be open, but your mind is still closed.

People who play CC as the Germans or Russians are just in it for the cool weapons of virtual destruction, keep politics out of the game.

#108: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Infidel PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:28 am
    —
Tippi likes to play as the allies against me... must be because he loves seeing the Germans win all the time.

#109: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Therion PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:08 pm
    —

Nah, stuff like this for only small group of people.
People who have opened their eyes.

He said that he has sold millions of books. It doesn't matter that this group of people is small. It's a guaranteed audience.

Butthurt detected.

#110: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:29 am
    —

Tippi likes to play as the allies against me... must be because he loves seeing the Germans win all the time.

Pwn3d  Laughing

[quote="papa_whisky";p="48758"]
When someone here has called me a nazi or whatever, I have not not runned around this man should be banned.
I have turned it to something beautiful.

I have been called so many times as : Typical Finnish man, a white racist, a nazi etc..
In Finland. I am a foreigner in my own country. I feel like it.

I consider myself here as Columbus or Copernicus.
Saying something against public opinion cant be always wrong, right?
Where would be without some guys blamed for blasphemy.

As far as Im concerned, this topic has been wonderful.

#111: Re: War Movies Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:24 pm
    —
mooxe wrote (View Post):
diggin.robat wrote (View Post):
A new WWI-Movie is comming up on ANZAC-Day in a few days:

This time it´s about the miners at Hill 60 (Messines Ridge 1917):

http://www.beneathhill60.com.au/

Trailer is looking quite good, but nothing breathtaking. Why ist there always a female character in recent WWI-Movies?

diggin

Did you ever see Passchendaele? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1092082/

Hopefully this new home grown WW1 movie will be good. Passchendaele sucked arse, its got a 6.9/10 on IMDB due to Canadian patriotism.

Mooxe, damn that movie was a big let down.
Big budget but a snooze from the start. I had big hopes for this.

And pretty good review about Inglorious Basterds:

Link

#112: Re: War Movies Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:28 pm
    —
Sure, everything is if you don´t share the same opinion.

Truth and an opinion are 2 different things.

#113: Re: War Movies Author: Therion PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:35 pm
    —
So, the movie presents a group of Jews as bad guys and even calls them inglorious bastards...
How the fuck is it an evil Jewish propaganda?

#114: Re: War Movies Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:52 pm
    —
So, the movie presents a group of Jews as bad guys and even calls them inglorious bastards...

The thing that jew controlled media praises multiculturalism and perversions, like they are normal things. At the same time they remain pure.

http://www.thenational.ae/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090907/FOREIGN/709069840/1002

Link

#115: Re: War Movies Author: 7A_WoulfLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:12 pm
    —
Quote:
And pretty good review about Inglorious Basterds:

Give it up man! Sometimes I agree with you, but this clips is just right-wing-ultra-Christian propaganda!! Couldn't even bother to look more than a few minutes. And what about his hair!? Looks like the 'doctor' is ashamed of being bold...  Razz

...And I'm not defending Inglorious Bastards, haven't even bother to see that crap-movie either.

#116: Re: War Movies Author: Therion PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:16 pm
    —

The thing that jew controlled media praises multiculturalism and perversions, like they are normal things. At the same time they remain pure.

So, Jews that live in their pure society in the desert shithole of Jewrael are somehow the same people that create such movies? Somehow I doubt it.
Also, while we are talking about it, they created Christianity :neverforgivenorforget: .

#117: Re: War Movies Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:22 pm
    —

So, Jews that live in their pure society in the desert shithole of Jewrael are somehow the same people that create such movies? Somehow I doubt it.
Also, while we are talking about it, they created Christianity :neverforgivenorforget: .

Yes.

But lets end this discussion. You look things from only one side.
I question the "truth" like Holohoax etc..

Lets move on kumpel.

#118: Re: War Movies Author: Therion PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:27 pm
    —
Anyway, it's logical that Jews are promoting multiculturalism. After all, they are living in someone else's country. They prefer to not be treated like intruders.
As for promoting "depravity" while "remaining pure". If Jewrael is so pure, it's logical that a big part of the Jews that stay in other countries may stay there because they couldn't pursuit their interests in Jewrael.
Just like people who are somehow "depraved" prefer to stay out of religious states in general.

#119: Re: War Movies Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:34 pm
    —
All this crap is going to trainwrecks when I get a second...

#120: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Stwa PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:19 am
    —
But BEFORE you do that  Exclamation

Did you guys ever hear the one where the aliens beam up 3 people for medical observation.  Question

#121: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:32 pm
    —
Pt.I

Link

Pt.II

Link

Pt.III

Link

Your thoughts?
Pretty good interview I would say.

#122: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: papa_whisky PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:46 pm
    —
Mooxe, again I fail to see why you allow this thread to continue. Your forum is being used by Tippi-Simmo to disseminate hate.

#123: Re: Hi, my name is Tippo, and I am a Nazi Lover! Author: Therion PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:04 pm
    —
Skinheads are fucking retarded. Also, they have created a great strawman to use against all anti-immigration people :facepalm: .

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1