Editing forcepools
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Battle of the Scheldt

#1: Editing forcepools Author: paulc87 PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:27 am
    —
I like this game but I'm on windows 7 and can't edit any forcepools with bgedit, it just crashes. Any tips? I couldn't find a workbook either

#2: Re: Editing forcepools Author: Sapa PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:49 pm
    —
http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&cid=216

#3: Re: Editing forcepools Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:40 pm
    —
Hi paulc87, the readme that comes with the BGeditor says that you need Microsofts .Net Framework and Microsoft Java Virtual Machine. Please note that once you start editing battlegroups you can no longer play h2h with them. To edit the forcepool quantities no workbook is required. If you want to change the names of the battlegroups you need Qclone. To change teams, weapons, vehicles, guns etc. you also need Qclone.

#4: Re: Editing forcepools Author: MF_Church PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:56 pm
    —
I really enjoy reading about SUCH things.  

And got to thinking :  There should be a WORKSHOP ~ ONline somewhere; dealing with the nuts & bolts of HOW to 's of the above!  

:D

#5: Re: Editing forcepools Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:45 pm
    —
MF_Church wrote (View Post):
There should be a WORKSHOP ~ ONline somewhere

Do you mean an on-line tutorial; or uploading the workshop to something like a Google Document spreadsheet?

#6: Re: Editing forcepools Author: MF_Church PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:17 pm
    —
The former.

tks !  Very Happy

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Battle of the Scheldt

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1