Colored circles around teams
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Colored circles around teams Author: Snick PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:01 am
    —
When you press space you see the circles around the teams.
Can someone please explain to me why some are yellow and some are red?
I'm quite confused about it and an explanation would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance. Smile

#2:  Author: ZAPPI4Location: Belgium Liege PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:06 am
    —
Color circle show you the ability of each units about their owner commanding..

A black circle means your individualy units got a very bad commanding ...
A red circle is a bad commanding ...
A yellow circle is medium commanding..
....etc..

those circle afect the units in their moral and in all other units around included in this circle..

That means, getting a Green big circle would means, all units into thsi circle will receve a good moral support( cos upper ranked officer is in the team who deleaver this circle)
A little black circle will means, all units in this circle will receve a little bit moral support ....

#3: mmm Author: ANZAC_Lord4warLocation: Sydney Australia PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:06 am
    —
red is they have lower ranked leaders/lower morale
if green circle it is good
u will see command units have the biggest circle of all
if u keep ur command teams close enough to the fighting teams so they r in the command teams circle they will benefit more

#4:  Author: Snick PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:35 am
    —
Thanks for the quick replies. Smile
Oh sry, i forgot about the black ones. Embarassed
It was my first thought that it has something to do with the moral.
A few minutes ago i played GJS Black Devils, Bretteville map as germans and they all were veterans with excellent moral.
But still there were some with red circles.
I tried every Zugführergruppe but they were still red.

#5:  Author: Arg0nLocation: Slavonski Brod PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:02 am
    —
Hey man some teams like AT teams don't have good leaders because the better the leader the more independent the team, and you don't want your AT teams
to waste precious ammo on a inf. team, right? So you can have the most elite AT team and they will still have red or black circles.

#6:  Author: Pzt_WruffLocation: Pzt Befehl Hauptsitz PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:30 pm
    —
Pay attention to the squad leaders rank when selecting your teams. Also his Morale and Leadership.
I'll take a corporal leading a squad with high leadership over a leutenant with lower leadership.
Rank does not equal a "greener" circle.
I believe that Morale and Leadership are more benefitial than rank.

Also. Keep in mind that if you have a high ranking/morale/leadership squad leader and he gets killed that the next guy below him in the team will then be in command of that squad, so I try to find a nice balance, having a 2nd in command with decent leadership/morale that will keep the squad intact if the leader goes down. After all.... You don't want your squad to crack when they lose their squad leader. Think about who's the 2nd in command of your teams.

But don't get too nit-picky selecting your teams or you will drive your opponent nuts while he waits for you to get eveything perfect. Find a good balance of quality stuff and just go for it.

#7:  Author: Snick PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:38 am
    —
That's some great advice. Smile
Since my buddy is driving me nuts with renaming his squads he can wait while i look for the perfect leader. Wink

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1