CCS Bug Reports
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Site Info

#1: CCS Bug Reports Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:29 pm
    —
Please report any bugs, spelling mistakes or anomolies you find at CCS.

#2: Re: CCS Bug Reports Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:29 pm
    —
Fixed forum stats mod.

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Forums&file=statistics

#3: Re: CCS Bug Reports Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:05 am
    —
when editing my profile, the flag combobox appears 9 times, don't know if its just me. I'm using Mozilla firefox 3.6. Happened at another computer using firefox too.

Also, sometimes I get the Message: 'INFORMATION - no post mode specified' when trying to post and I have to re-submit

#4: Re: CCS Bug Reports Author: 7A_WoulfLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:30 am
    —
Nine flag-boxes for me too, but whenever I try to add a flag and clicks 'submit' nothing happens.

#5: Re: CCS Bug Reports Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:58 am
    —
Fixed.

#6: Re: CCS Bug Reports Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:02 am
    —
Not really a bug but can anything be done to speed things up for people posting AAR's?

After any post you have to go to baisically a blank page that says click here to view your post.
Why can't it just take you to your post?

#7: Re: CCS Bug Reports Author: 7A_WoulfLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:05 am
    —
Hmmz...  Rolling Eyes

It seems like I've lost the shout-box, anyone else having this problem?

#8: Re: CCS Bug Reports Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:53 pm
    —
Gone

#9: Re: CCS Bug Reports Author: mooxe PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:14 pm
    —
Over the last few weeks I have been installing some application on this site to assist in user retention. During these installs I seem to have broken something, new user registrations. At the moment, nobody new can register using the email verification link. They can register if I just turn on self registration. Its complicated, a lot of scripts have to talk to one another, troubleshooting it all is a huge pain. Anyways, between breaking code and preparing some stuff for the GameRanger "official" switch I have been very busy. All the GC partners I have out there, and the other side admin like adding files, I can just say that.... I will be back!

#10: Re: CCS Bug Reports Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:41 pm
    —
The forums search function has been mostly useless the past few months. It's fixed. Any search will now go through every post from 2004 to present.

#11: Re: CCS Bug Reports Author: zoober PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:44 pm
    —
There's something wrong with this new subforum PitF. There should be 8 topics in there (that's what I see on main forum's page) but when browsing it I can see only 2 Confused

I checked it with Chrome and IE7 and there's no way for me to see these 8 threads there:/

Is it just me or anyone has same problem maybe?

#12: Re: CCS Bug Reports Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:56 am
    —
I want to download the new CC5 patch (2008 patch.)
And i get this. Please get back to me. -Thanks

Not Found

The requested URL /CCS/downloads/CC5/Patches/CC5_Patch_v5.01a.zip was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at www.closecombatseries.net Port 80

#13: Re: CCS Bug Reports Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:57 am
    —
Oh yea and i thought the picture were a good idea, bring them back Smile

#14: Re: CCS Bug Reports Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:46 am
    —
Hi Mooxe, I can't modify my personal album in users section of combat camera: I have only tried to modify the album name, not to delete it. Error message was something like: "you try to modify this site with false admin cookie".
More in general, entering in albums of other users I can only see “last addictions” pictures but not all the images theoretically inside them, and there isn’t the possibility to choose the album (of the users with more than one album). I’m not sure if these things are bugs, or if they depend to the restricted access set by users: I report them for completeness about what I have seen.

Anyway, I wanted to upload into my personal album some pictures of TLD Kharkov mod, but if you can create a TLD Kharkov mod album in TLD official section of combat camera I prefer, and I will upload my screenshots there.

Drizzt

#15: Re: CCS Bug Reports Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:11 am
    —
Drizzt, thanks for taking notice of that. The personal albums feature of the gallery are severely lacking. What you have noticed are not bugs, just bad design. I have turned off personal galleries years ago because it was so awkward.

I have created a Kharkov Gallery for you.

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=thumbnails&album=234

#16: Re: CCS Bug Reports Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:20 am
    —
Thanks Mooxe, but after have selected "upload picture" in combat camera, the new TLD Kharkov album is not available in the upload list (so for now I can’t upload).

Drizzt

#17: Re: CCS Bug Reports Author: mooxe PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:54 am
    —
fixed.

#18: Re: CCS Bug Reports Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:32 am
    —
Thanks Mooxe.

Drizzt

#19: Re: CCS Bug Reports Author: Drizzt PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:34 am
    —
Mooxe thanks for the forum! I have noticed it only now (sorry if I'm writing in this thread, but I wanted say thanks).

Drizzt

#20: Re: CCS Bug Reports Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:54 am
    —
Hello,
Can we get the link to the GJS Strat Map guide fixed?

Close Combat Series -> Site Info

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2