Wacht Am Rhein GC - CCS vs AI
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

#241: Re: Wacht Am Rhein GC - CCS vs AI Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:55 am
    —
How can it be over?
There's still 13 days left in the GC.

#242: Re: Wacht Am Rhein GC - CCS vs AI Author: mooxe PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:25 am
    —
Its just too borring to play now so before it ends up in limbo of a game here and there, it should be ended... next GC starts this weekend... hope you guys play.

Save game and overall results will be posted.

operation Panzer Tsunami-Earthquake II idea.... take this save file and play Allies?

#243: Re: Wacht Am Rhein GC - CCS vs AI Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:06 pm
    —
I think you've looked at the Force Pools and seen how things are going to become desperate for the Germans and decided to bail out now while on top.Rather than follow it all the way through.
You were ready to claim VICTORY! on Day 7.  Laughing
If I counted correctly I have you as playing only 25 Battles too.  Razz  

yes it's boring right now,but the Allies are probably going to win through attrition.
And you see that too don't you?

I wish I had kept better track of the A.I.'s Force Pools from the beginning,I don't know how much if anything they are losing when they got disbanded,and I have no idea what shape Peiper will look like when he comes back from being disbanded.
I want to know,but then again I don't want to know. Ya know?

I will keep playing until it's done win or lose and continue to post AAR's checkout the file/post the new file in all the same manner as before,you guys can do whatever you want.

Besides,
I havent completed a GC with WAR yet,might as well be this one.

UO0002.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  145.54 KB
 Viewed:  7973 Time(s)

UO0002.jpg

UO0001.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  144.44 KB
 Viewed:  7973 Time(s)

UO0001.jpg

#244: Re: Wacht Am Rhein GC - CCS vs AI Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 pm
    —
Campaign Blocked

#245: Re: Wacht Am Rhein GC - CCS vs AI Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:53 pm
    —
I missed it ... when did Peiper get disbanded..why?

#246: Re: Wacht Am Rhein GC - CCS vs AI Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:01 pm
    —
He didnt get disbanded but I expect it when looking at his FP and probably even closer after my.........er I mean HIS last Battle.  Very Happy

#247: Re: Wacht Am Rhein GC - CCS vs AI Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:06 pm
    —
Marche:

Lost 1 Panther today trying to play cat and mouse with all those Allied Tanks.
Crept up fired off a round and while trying to move back for cover to reload..........BOOM He was toast.
The other Panther did a nice job on several Tanks and our very own little MarkIV took one out as well.

The Allies gained some ground today but that's OK,Currently one can't get any LOS on them in the corner due to all the wrecks.

UO0001.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  136.98 KB
 Viewed:  7843 Time(s)

UO0001.jpg

#248: Re: Wacht Am Rhein GC - CCS vs AI Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:16 pm
    —
Our 2 Panthers were in good cover at the start of the Battle over behind the houses by the "South Village" VL when the Americans dropped an artillery Barrage in the area so we got the hell out of there.

The Panther on Defend in the filed was then being shot at by the Sherman down the road.(We could not get LOS)
This caused the Panther to be immobile so I ran the other forward fast as I could to take the Sherman out before the Panther got destroyed.
Much to my surprise as soon as I got LOS on the Sherman with Scorpion an AT Gun popped up right then as well.

Hopping desperately that the front armor would save me from the AT Gun I kept my fire onto the Sherman..........
But it was not to be.

After cleaning up the soldiers I then moved our last Panther in to seek revenge with much success.

UO0008.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  635.59 KB
 Viewed:  7832 Time(s)

UO0008.jpg

UO0007.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  636.4 KB

UO0007.jpg

UO0005.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  631.69 KB

UO0005.jpg

#249: Re: Wacht Am Rhein GC - CCS vs AI Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:19 pm
    —
results and the current file.

What should we do about CCR/4th AD who wont use any of his Armor for this upcoming Battle.
Help him out/
Or screw him?

UO0011.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  136.92 KB
 Viewed:  7825 Time(s)

UO0011.jpg

Day 12 Turn 2 _185.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Day 12 Turn 2 _185.zip
 Filesize:  205.67 KB
 Downloaded:  337 Time(s)

#250: Re: Wacht Am Rhein GC - CCS vs AI Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:21 am
    —
Victory Announcement

http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=273&mode=thread&order=0&thold=-1

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  :| |:
Page 13 of 13