Hiking and camping fieldcraft.
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Hiking and camping fieldcraft. Author: RyzLocation: Boston, MA PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:47 am
    —
We all play military games, but how many of us actually practice the craft of living in the land?

Posting a photo on Mountain Tom in Massachusetts, USA.
Share your outdoor adventures.

IMG_0315.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.16 MB
 Viewed:  4564 Time(s)

IMG_0315.JPG

#2: Re: Hiking and camping fieldcraft. Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:20 pm
    —
Carentan 2008 D-Day festival.
All hotels and B&Bs were sold out so nothing is better than fresh air Smile
Camp Le Haut Dick:

#3: Re: Hiking and camping fieldcraft. Author: RyzLocation: Boston, MA PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:20 pm
    —
Tippi-Simo wrote (View Post):

Normandy, that sounds like a nice long trip from Finland. I find it interesting that you did it as a backup.

#4: Re: Hiking and camping fieldcraft. Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:30 pm
    —
Ryz wrote (View Post):
Tippi-Simo wrote (View Post):

Normandy, that sounds like a nice long trip from Finland. I find it interesting that you did it as a backup.

Yeah, my sister was working in France so I thought that it would be cool to visit also Normandy and Paris.

This summer going there again. This time driving from Finland.
One month time so no hurries.

Nice pic there Ryz.

#5: Re: Hiking and camping fieldcraft. Author: RyzLocation: Boston, MA PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:40 am
    —
This is from this past weekend, a hike in western mass. A lot of streams due to recent rainfall. On photos a stream and a view from a fire tower on top of a mountain. I took M9 bayonet out to play with it. Its a nice field knife!

IMG_0341.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  741.99 KB
 Viewed:  4524 Time(s)

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.51 MB
 Viewed:  4524 Time(s)

IMG_0337.jpg

#6: Re: Hiking and camping fieldcraft. Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:13 am
    —
Must be very relaxing to get out to fresh air.

I bet you are wearing US boonie hat, right?
Smile

#7: Re: Hiking and camping fieldcraft. Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:45 am
    —
So next trip coming.
Bought some stuff:

Cagoule, foldable bed, small backbag and an interior for sleeping bag (going to use it without sleeping bag).

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1