PLEASE someone help get CC to the Ipad somehow!!
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#21: Re: PLEASE someone help get CC to the Ipad somehow!! Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:38 am
    —
Had a play with one of these today... a bit pricey but should run CC while slouched on the lounge or in bed.

http://jkkmobile.blogspot.com/2010/03/hanvon-touchpad-bc10c-tablet-review.html

Available at officeworks
http://www.officeworks.com.au/retail/products/Technology/Ebooks-and-Digital-Pens/Ebooks/HATOUCH

Last edited by schrecken on Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

#22: Re: PLEASE someone help get CC to the Ipad somehow!! Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:34 pm
    —
On the go...I can play CC on a Netbook with a 10" LCD...but it's a bit hard to adjust to the small screen when on my main rig I'm used playing on a 24" LCD Cool

#23: Re: PLEASE someone help get CC to the Ipad somehow!! Author: trg5 PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:13 am
    —
I would also be interested in investing towards developing this on the iPad. I have no idea legal issues, would assume the original developers have only say on this etc.

If anyone can get something started, PM me.

#24: Re: PLEASE someone help get CC to the Ipad somehow!! Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:31 am
    —

http://www.intomobile.com/2010/08/10/hanvon-windows-7-tablet-goes-head-to-head-with-the-apple-ipad/

#25: Re: PLEASE someone help get CC to the Ipad somehow!! Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:52 am
    —
Nah...that touchscreen is gonna be really messy for playing CC...all the touching and poking of your troops while snacking on greasy food  Wink

#26: Re: PLEASE someone help get CC to the Ipad somehow!! Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:14 am
    —
Here you go. Sorry it took so long...   Laughing

ipadcc.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  45.85 KB
 Viewed:  10159 Time(s)

ipadcc.JPG

#27: Re: PLEASE someone help get CC to the Ipad somehow!! Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:39 am
    —
woohoo!

#28: Re: PLEASE someone help get CC to the Ipad somehow!! Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:56 am
    —
schrecken wrote (View Post):
market would be pretty small... how about an XBOX version?

Close Combat will be on Xbox Live. Breach will be as successful as Operation Flashpoint if not more this January on 360. Following that success Atomic will put out a modern Close Combat III clone with a Schrecken style strat layer. All of this has been confirmed with Nostrodomus. Now we just have to wait until next year.

#29: Re: PLEASE someone help get CC to the Ipad somehow!! Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:17 am
    —
Microsoft are re-releasing Age of empires so anything is possble - I guess.

#30: Re: PLEASE someone help get CC to the Ipad somehow!! Author: Andreus PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:52 am
    —
Then, maybe a Crimson Skies rerelease? Would be nice...

#31: Re: PLEASE someone help get CC to the Ipad somehow!! Author: general_solomon PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:40 pm
    —
what's the status on this. would cc work on a table that runs windows 7?

#32: Re: PLEASE someone help get CC to the Ipad somehow!! Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:05 am
    —
yes, provided resolution was at least 1024 x 768

#33: Re: PLEASE someone help get CC to the Ipad somehow!! Author: falzone PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:27 pm
    —
Not convinced about playing it on the iPad, just not the right format really.

i'm currently running all the re-designed games on my Mac Book Pro on Snow Leopard operating system using a cunning program called Crossover.... Unless there is software like that which allows conversion/running of windows software on a Mac, it's going to be v unlikely that a) a Mac version came out, and B) a Mac portable version came out! The biggest games devs out there can't justify spending money developing/converting/porting games for a mac, so I doubt Matrix Games will do this with such a niche community.....

#34: Re: PLEASE someone help get CC to the Ipad somehow!! Author: general_solomon PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:52 pm
    —
I am thinking of buying this tablet. it has a keyboard attachment which will help with cc and seems to be designed for games.

http://gizmo-king.blogspot.com/2011/01/windows-7-tablet-pc-gamers-dream.html

it plays games on a 1024x768 resolution.

#35: Re: PLEASE someone help get CC to the Ipad somehow!! Author: arkturasLocation: United Kingdom PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:13 pm
    —
Not sure if this was mentioned, why dont you just enable RDP on your desktop and download one of the RDP apps from the app store.
I have used iTap RDP to connect my desktop and play movies - its usable... `try one of the free apps first to see what you think.

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2