Battle group map
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

#1: Battle group map Author: UKCinCLocation: UK Chichester PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:08 am
    —
Hi guys,
sorry for the posts. I know this can be dun. The battlegroup deployment map, how do I make my own one for a mod. Sorry if this an easy to do.

#2: Re: Battle group map Author: vonB PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:19 pm
    —
Sorry for the posts?  Fire away!  That's what these places are for!  Eveyone here started sometime, and knew bugger all...

Now it's my turn to apologise.  I can't help you, but I know there are guys who can, or at least offer guidance!

#3: Re: Battle group map Author: UKCinCLocation: UK Chichester PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:22 pm
    —
Thanks, I will keep my eyes open on the post, if not I might to come back to you for those guys names,
cheers Smile

#4: Re: Battle group map Author: southern_land PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:57 am
    —
Sorry i'm not quite sure of the question?   You want to learn how to make a map for CC?

#5: Re: Battle group map Author: QMLocation: Australia PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:48 am
    —
Strat map perhaps?

#6: Re: Battle group map Author: UKCinCLocation: UK Chichester PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:09 pm
    —
sorry, cant think of the name of it, its the sector map where you move your battle groups from one sector to the other, sorry jest cant think of its name right it right now. my question was How can you make your own sector map or screen?

#7: Re: Battle group map Author: UKCinCLocation: UK Chichester PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:12 pm
    —
right got it,let me start again.

HOW DO YOU MAKE YOUR OWN strategic map?

#8: Re: Battle group map Author: southern_land PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:33 am
    —
ahhh sorry can't help you there.  try PM'ing Sapa

#9: Re: Battle group map Author: CSO_Talorgan PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:17 am
    —
UKCinC wrote (View Post):
HOW DO YOU MAKE YOUR OWN strategic map?

Which version of the game would you like to do this for?

#10: Re: Battle group map Author: UKCinCLocation: UK Chichester PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:12 pm
    —
sorry  for CC5

#11: Re: Battle group map Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:02 am
    —
You need StratEdit for CC5: http://www.closecombatseries.net/CCS/modules.php?name=Downloads&op=getit&lid=600

Close Combat Series -> Modding Workshop

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1