Next CCS vs AI Grand Campaign
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

#1: Next CCS vs AI Grand Campaign Author: mooxe PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:09 am
    —
Are you willing to participate in an AI smashing grand campaign?

Requirements would be to post a short AAR, the save game and a screeshot of the battle details.

If you are interested, state what CC5 mod you would like to see us play.

Last edited by mooxe on Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Next CCS vs AI Grand Campaign Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:21 am
    —
Scheldt?

Or how about a CCIV Kreta GC?
havent seen anyone post an AAR for that

#3: Re: Next CCS vs AI Grand Campaign Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:12 am
    —
I would like to participate in one, the Kreta mod sounds nice as I've never tried it but have read some good comments on it. Will DL it tonight.

#4: Re: Next CCS vs AI Grand Campaign Author: RD_DeathDealerLocation: Bavaria, Germany PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:07 pm
    —
My vote goes for a Russian front mod...Stalingrad (any of the series), Kharkov or Battle of Berlin.

What do you think about having a point system when selecting units from the forcepool...

Like, 550 max if attacking, 500 max for a meeting engagement, and 450 max if defending?

#5: Re: Next CCS vs AI Grand Campaign Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:10 pm
    —
How do you work out the points in a CC5 mod?

#6: Re: Next CCS vs AI Grand Campaign Author: RD_DeathDealerLocation: Bavaria, Germany PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:41 am
    —
I guess you can't- didn't notice that!

Nevermind Shocked

#7: Re: Next CCS vs AI Grand Campaign Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:58 am
    —
Would anyone be interested in using a new names.txt file for the next GC?

I think it might be fun to see some/all of us regular and longstanding member names included,and even those who aren't playing.
Do we put them all on One side for easier following?

Does Mooxe get credited for 3 counts of bravery or 10 counts of cowardice?
It could add for some fun,especially the AAR.

#8: Re: Next CCS vs AI Grand Campaign Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:46 pm
    —
Talking to Aetius there are only a few minor bugs but nothing that would cause one to not be able to play a GC with Kreta should anyone/everyone decide to choose this mod for the next GC.
He has no updates for the mod at this time either.

I think it would be GREAT to do this as it is the first time a full blown mod has ever been released for CCIV.
And with both tLD and WAR coming out it Kreta just got pushed aside.

#9: Re: Next CCS vs AI Grand Campaign Author: mooxe PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:44 am
    —
There are a lot of mods to pick. Lets narrow it down. CC2/3/CoI definetly no for now. TLD i would say no due to cohesion bug and problems with night battle disbands.  So we are left with WaR or CC4 and CC5.

So mods for the three versions..

GJS - nah, been playing it for years.
Kreta - Maybe
Scheldt - 100% new, worth a shot IMO
Stalingrad Mods - I like the original Stalingrad, not the winter ones

Any more input?

#10: Re: Next CCS vs AI Grand Campaign Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:50 pm
    —
I could go for either Stalingrad or Kreta.

Whats the average size of map for the Scheldt Mod?
For some reason im thinking they are pretty large maps.

#11: Re: Next CCS vs AI Grand Campaign Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:32 am
    —
Scheldt - First choice

Stalingrad - CC5 or Kreta - CC4 second

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1