Droping to the Desktop...........
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

#1: Droping to the Desktop........... Author: shura3006 PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:38 pm
    —
Guys, i have a question. I have already downloaded all mods and have tried to install them - all were started normally. Only mod Kharkov and mod Stalingrad do not wish to start. More in detail: at a choice in the campaign or operation menu there is a drop on a desktop when i choose one of them. Single missions work normally. Has found out that in a folder with maps the mod Stalingrad does not suffice file TWoods.rfm. Can someone send to me it on my mail shura3006 [at] gmail [dot] com? Or tell me what kind of problem do i have and how to solve the problem? It would be desirable to play to Kharkov and Stalingrad...

#2: Re: Droping to the Desktop........... Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:12 pm
    —
Maybe there is some error in Mod or Map package files?
Try to download them again, and make a fresh install of CC. Remember to patch it too.

Usually it is just something simple.

And what is your operating system? XP,Vista or W7?
Right click on the CC.exe file and change compatibility to Win98. (I think you have done all the above already Smile )

Close Combat Series -> Tech Support

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1