Ortona '43 progress updates
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> CC5 Ortona 1943

#61: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:41 pm
    —
Update from my side: I  have just completed the last single battle. There are around 40 now. They will not cover every map because there are some area's that are represented in the maps that were barely if at all fought for and some maps will have more battles. Moving on to the Ops and GC.
@ ste : Check my profile, I'm from The Netherlands Wink

#62: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:47 pm
    —
Thanks for the update Pete!!!

#63: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:18 pm
    —
Thanks for taking an interest Tejszd. You being Canadian, what voice file would you prefer we use for this mod? Brits or US? Been using the US voices so far.

#64: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: pagskier PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:42 pm
    —
I think US voices make more sense

#65: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: ste PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:58 am
    —
hi pete,

where is your side? and when your mod is ready?

thanks

#66: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:25 pm
    —
I agree on the US voices but I asked just in case.
The mod is 99% done and probably just fine for many people but not yet for me. I still need to look into the forcepool issue again and there is an issue with the coding of walls. Right now it is possible to shoot through buildings so that basically infantry teams can not use buildings for shelter. But I am not the coder and it remains to be seen if this is going to be resolved before the release.

#67: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: ste PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:48 pm
    —
ok pete but for 2012 you think it's ok?

#68: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:22 pm
    —
Yes, I think 2012 should be possible.

#69: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: tripwireLocation: Florida - USA PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:19 pm
    —
Quote Pete: "Yes, I think 2012 should be possible."

Sounds like a great plan!  Thanks for all your (and Buck's) diligent work and artistry.  Really looking forward to this one!

#70: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:14 pm
    —
You know, I was actually trying to be funny there. Given the fact that we originally planned this to be finished more than a year ago and that in the previous post I said that it is now 99% done. The problem now is that I feel little motivation to go over all the details again checking for errors. And of course those bloody forcepools need to revised a last time.
If anyone could point me in the direction of a good freeware screen recording application I might create a few ingame videos.

#71: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: US_BrakeLocation: USA PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:19 pm
    —
I have not used it but was recommended to me.

Bandicam

#72: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:19 pm
    —
Tried the bandicam recorder but could not get it to work properly and lost interest Confused  I appear to have a short attention span lately  Wink

#73: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:22 pm
    —
I deliberately didnot post any updates recently. The reason being that I was not working on the mod at all because I had a different project to finish. That is now finished and I am now back on track. Moving on, aiming to finish before my summer vacation.

#74: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:20 am
    —
Almost there Pete....Looking forward to what you and buck are creating!

#75: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:49 pm
    —
Great news!

#76: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:45 pm
    —
Yeah, did you get a copy of CC5 yet?

#77: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: kwenistonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:20 pm
    —
Pete wrote (View Post):
Yeah, did you get a copy of CC5 yet?

I had one already, didn't know I'd be using it in 2012 for a brand new mod. GL.

#78: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: zoober PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:53 pm
    —
Pete wrote (View Post):

If anyone could point me in the direction of a good freeware screen recording application I might create a few ingame videos.

I guess I'm a bit late with this reply but just in case you would still need it:

FRAPS

Btw, thank you for making this mod for CC5. If not mistaken it's gonna be first mod ever covering Italy.

ps.
Fraps should be your best bet but you might want to check also CamStudio or Taksi.

#79: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: ste PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:09 pm
    —
hi gys,

when your mod is disponible?

#80: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: carusoLocation: Livorno PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:12 pm
    —
Hi all!! This job sounds as very, very interesting!!!! well done  Wink

Long life to CC5 and to the modders  Smile

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Ortona 1943

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  :| |:
Page 4 of 7