Ortona '43 progress updates
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> CC5 Ortona 1943

#81: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:21 pm
    —
It's been a bit since the last update???

Hopefully you're getting close as many of us are looking forward to this release....

#82: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:39 pm
    —
Hey guys,

Ofcourse things are still running at this moment. But private life has caught up with me because of the fact I've bought my own house which is taking a lot of time. But Pete and I are still determined to get the job done!

Cheers Buck

#83: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:32 am
    —
Great to hear, thanks Buck_Compton!

#84: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: tripwireLocation: Florida - USA PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:17 pm
    —
Congratulations on your new house, Buck.  Also, great to hear that Ortona '43 is still in good hands!

#85: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: chessmasterLocation: Antwerp and Ghent PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:05 am
    —
everytime i read your words Buck. I hear the voice talkin of the buck in band of brothers :p anyone else has this?

congrats with your new house!

#86: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: tigercubLocation: charters towers PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:11 am
    —
yes would love to give a try!

#87: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: tigercubLocation: charters towers PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:18 am
    —
tigercub wrote (View Post):
yes would love to give a try!

Ortona1.jpg
 Description:
a pic of the town during the battle!
 Filesize:  50.29 KB
 Viewed:  521 Time(s)

Ortona1.jpg

#88: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:39 pm
    —
We have attempted to release the mod this weekend but due to an unexpected and new error we will not make it. All goes well in single player mode. In multiplayer Operations and Campaigns we have encountered an error we have never seen before. When executing our moves on the stratmap one player has to go through the 'execute, next, next ' sequence twice, during which the opponents' game freezes. Only during the second sequence movement arrows become visible and the moves are executed. We hope that by redoing the stratmap we will be able to resolve the error. If anyone has experienced this error before and knows the solution we would like to hear your comments...

cheers

Pete

#89: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: tripwireLocation: Florida - USA PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:14 am
    —
Pete, thank you for the status update on Ortona '43.  When its done... its done.

Sorry, I can't offer any suggestions on the strat map issue.

Have a wonderful holidays, guys!!

#90: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:34 am
    —
Thanks for the update! If you redoing the strat doesn't solve it you could send a message to Steve on the Matrix forum as h might be able to help....

#91: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:58 am
    —
Great news, Pete (and Buck)!
I hope you guys get the probs sorted quickly!
Wow...it's a great time to come back to CC...PitF's amazing explosion effects...and on the horizon finally Ortona!!!  Very Happy

#92: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:43 am
    —
Yeah, not only do we want to finalize this project and move ahead with "Rhineland '45" I also suppose that after PTiF some people would appreciate another Christmas gift  Smile

#93: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: dj PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:29 am
    —
Good stuff.  You guys still going to use CC5 correct?

#94: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:21 pm
    —
Yes it's for CC5.
Right now we are at a loss because even after redoing the stratmap and cc5.exe we are getting the same error. It only occurs at the host's side.

#95: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: dj PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:51 pm
    —
Oh for H2H play only it sounds like there are issues?  Well you guys could always do single player vs AI as first release of mod.  Then do 2.0 mod later for H2H.

#96: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: Von MansteinLocation: Santander (Spain) PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:15 pm
    —
Any new? We are expectants at the end of the mod works

#97: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: tripwireLocation: Florida - USA PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:38 am
    —
dj wrote (View Post):
Oh for H2H play only it sounds like there are issues?  Well you guys could always do single player vs AI as first release of mod.  Then do 2.0 mod later for H2H.

That would be really cool, in my opinion, too!  I'd love to get started against the AI before attempting a H2H match.   Wink

#98: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:02 pm
    —
We are not working on the mod at the moment. Stress has affected my health and I have stopped doing multiple "projects" at the same time. At the moment I have got different priorities and Ortona is going to have to wait a couple of months.

#99: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: Antony_nz PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:41 pm
    —
Well good on you.

We look forward to any updates you have. Thanks for the project. Must be fun turning your passion into a Mod.
Don t stress.

;)

#100: Re: Ortona '43 progress updates Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:35 am
    —
Definitely looking forward to the mod but definitely understand about spreading yourself too thin....

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Ortona 1943

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  :| |:
Page 5 of 7