TLD Ground Tactics Public GC
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

#16: Re: TLD Ground Tactics Public GC Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:33 am
    —
CAMPAIGN BLOCKED!

///////////
Couldn't connect, no battles fought. Save file is the one in the previous page.

Last edited by Pzt_Kanov on Tue May 11, 2010 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

#17: Re: TLD Ground Tactics Public GC Author: Priapus PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:32 pm
    —
hey, this looks cool. I'm particularly fond of rule 11 there. I haven't played in a while, but I'm willing to play either team. Where are you guys meeting to play? Hamachi?

#18: Re: TLD Ground Tactics Public GC Author: RD_DeathDealerLocation: Bavaria, Germany PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:32 pm
    —
Priapus-

What's up buddy?

We meet on Hamachi CCS...

Pzt_Kanov, can you post the last battle results and save file?

#19: Re: TLD Ground Tactics Public GC Author: Priapus PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:45 pm
    —
Hey death, things are good cheers. I guess you guys play CST? I'll be around today on hamachi and gameranger if anyone is available.

#20: Re: TLD Ground Tactics Public GC Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 4:48 pm
    —
SORRY! I forgot to mention that David and I couldn't connect the other day, so no battles fought. The file is the same still.

#21: Re: TLD Ground Tactics Public GC Author: Priapus PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:50 am
    —
Is there any chance you guys can edit the timer to 20 minutes?

#22: Re: TLD Ground Tactics Public GC Author: RD_DeathDealerLocation: Bavaria, Germany PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:45 am
    —
729/709 INF versus 507/82 AB (Davidssfx) at Amfreville

American paras dropped into the cover of town, so we set up our heavy machine guns in the hedgerows and waited for them.
Fierce combat took place for a roadside VL between two small hedgerows only 10 feet apart. It was a bloodbath on that road.

Last edited by RD_DeathDealer on Thu May 13, 2010 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total

GC_G4.gc
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  GC_G4.gc
 Filesize:  1.65 MB
 Downloaded:  385 Time(s)

#23: Re: TLD Ground Tactics Public GC Author: davidssfx PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:25 am
    —
Hooked up with RD_DD for a tough hard fought battle

GT A4.zip
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  GT A4.zip
 Filesize:  77.82 KB
 Downloaded:  382 Time(s)

#24: Re: TLD Ground Tactics Public GC Author: RD_DeathDealerLocation: Bavaria, Germany PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:26 pm
    —
WN 4/716 INF versus 3/6 AB (tedy28) at Merville Battery

German coastal defense soldiers suppress the British Airborne in a field outside of the Battery with FlaK and sMG fire.

Tommie will have to shed more blood to get out of Drop Zone V.

642 Ost/716 INF versus 5/6 AB (tedy28) at Pegasus Bridge

British glider troops caught in a crossfire when they attempt to move into the woods from their landing zone.
Once the Brits recovered, they suppressed the Ost enough to drive forward and secure the Crossroads.

Ost fought well...but more troops will be needed soon to protect the bridge.

CAMPAIGN

Last edited by RD_DeathDealer on Sat May 22, 2010 8:26 pm; edited 5 times in total

GT_G6.gc
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  GT_G6.gc
 Downloaded:  343 Time(s)

#25: Re: TLD Ground Tactics Public GC Author: tedy28 PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:48 pm
    —
two night battle

http://www.voila.pl/378/jacx2/
http://www.voila.pl/397/mzpx9/
http://www.voila.pl/394/igl8l/
http://www.voila.pl/389/mcal1/

#26: Re: TLD Ground Tactics Public GC Author: RD_DeathDealerLocation: Bavaria, Germany PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:48 pm
    —
WN5/709 INF versus 8/4 INF (Priapus) at Uncle Red

The D-Day beach landings begin. After a fierce fight, the Americans secured most of the sand at Uncle Red.

Stubborn German defenders still hold the Bunker, Blockhouse and the LaGrande Dune.

Last edited by RD_DeathDealer on Fri May 28, 2010 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

GT_G7.gc
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  GT_G7.gc
 Downloaded:  351 Time(s)

#27: Re: TLD Ground Tactics Public GC Author: Priapus PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:48 pm
    —
Allied save. Played one beach map, was attempting to flank deathdealer and grab the exit vl, unfortunately he snagged one of my tanks and immobilized another on the beach with a well hidden AT. Without tank support my attack soon stalled, however I managed to take some useful ground on the flanks so hopefully the axis will be booted from this map next turn.

GT_A7.gc
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  GT_A7.gc
 Downloaded:  2856 Time(s)

#28: Re: TLD Ground Tactics Public GC Author: RD_DeathDealerLocation: Bavaria, Germany PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:22 pm
    —
WN8/709 INF versus 12/4 INF (Priapus) at Tare Green

German coast defenders prepare their defenses in the hedgerows near the road to the west. American airstrike neutralizes German AT capabilities and DD tanks get into the German lines...

Only one German soldier from WN8 survived the onslaught.

919/709 INF versus 502/101 AB (Priapus) at St. Germaine-De-Varreville

Screaming Eagles and German Wehrmacht tangle early on in the hedgerows to the south. After fierce fighting, the superior paras demonstrate that they are experts in their craft...

The Germans are stopped cold in the hedges and the 101st secures most of the roads to the north and the east.

Last edited by RD_DeathDealer on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

GT_G9.gc
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  GT_G9.gc
 Filesize:  1.66 MB
 Downloaded:  322 Time(s)

#29: Re: TLD Ground Tactics Public GC Author: Priapus PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:48 pm
    —
Allied save

GT_A9.gc
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  GT_A9.gc
 Filesize:  1.66 MB
 Downloaded:  3138 Time(s)

#30: Re: TLD Ground Tactics Public GC Author: RD_DeathDealerLocation: Bavaria, Germany PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:28 am
    —
Davidssfx-

Played a couple games here and there, but...

is this GC still active?

#31: Re: TLD Ground Tactics Public GC Author: davidssfx PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:39 am
    —
RD_DeathDealer wrote (View Post):
Davidssfx-

Played a couple games here and there, but...

is this GC still active?

Hi,
I've had to drop CC ... due to other things that are more important.
Maybe we'll chat sometime on msn.

David  Smile

Close Combat Series -> H2H Multiplayer

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2