Sniper crack shot
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: Sniper crack shot Author: BlackstumpLocation: Hunter Valley Australia PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 6:52 am
    —
An item in the Daily Telegraph today caught my eye."A British army sniper with a place in military history by killing two Taliban machinegunners from almost 2.5 km away. Household Cavalry Corporal Craig Harrison`s record breaking shots felled the insurgents with consecutive bullets even tho they were almost 1km beyond his rifle`s official range. He was so far away that the 8.59mm calibre bullets took almost 3 seconds to reach their target".....not to glorify anyones death how ever much they deserve it. I got to tips me hat to his skill, ive shot bigbore for more than 30 years and commonly shoot up to a 1000 yards in competion... a 2500 metre shot  is one and a half times that distance, our targets have a 300 mm second bull at that distance!! and if you can put 3 into it your a damn good shot.

#2: Re: Sniper crack shot Author: Ejergard PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:54 am
    —
"Aimed 6ft high and 20 inches to the left"
So, at this increadible distance his first shot killed the gunner, second hit the next guy trying to take over the MG, and the third hit the MG disabling it.
Crack shot might be an understatement?
Sky News report

#3: Re: Sniper crack shot Author: -Jager-Location: stockholm PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:48 pm
    —
He is using Aimbot  Surprised
Dont they use some Trajectory calculator ore somthing eals!

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1