Mod Requirements
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

#1: Mod Requirements Author: johnysums PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:48 am
    —
Is it possible to install the mod with only the plugins download, or do i need to download all the whole set? I'm really only interested in the new units, interface, etc...Im not looking for any new maps right now. I've tried installing it using the plugings only and it says failed, so im guessing i need it...

#2: Re: Mod Requirements Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:30 pm
    —
You need the plugin and the map pack as some of the changed files reference the GJS maps...

#3: Re: Mod Requirements Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:44 pm
    —
Yes, you need to have the GJS maps in your MAPS folder located on the CC5 main directory. The interface and weapons graphics are integrated with the strategic map and other graphics so I think is not possible to have only the units, at least not with out serious editing.

#4: Re: Mod Requirements Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:01 pm
    —
It's one of the complications of CC

The Data is linked to the graphics and it's the graphics that pose most of the limitations on the data.

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Gold, Juno, Sword

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1