The Longest Day serial needed
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

#1: The Longest Day serial needed Author: ghuznee PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:59 am
    —
Let the witch hunt begin.

I thought I would just be honest about this (oh the irony) I downloaded this game. But the way I feel, I bought Modern Tactics and hated it because i heard you could download a mod for ww2. never could work that out. and i bought cc5 back in the day. so they have my money.

does any have a link or a copy of serial number for the latest patch of TLD. I didn't have one to start with...

Greatly appreaciated.

#2: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:06 am
    —
Just purchase the game and you will receive a serial number.

tLD is not CC5 although classic CC5 is thrown in for free and benefits from the coding improvements.

and no one who has been involved in the release of tLD has any of your money you spent on CC5 10 years ago.

#3: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:07 am
    —
oh, did you download the version that enables trojans when you install it, or the clean one?

#4: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Author: ghuznee PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:48 am
    —
trojan?? what's this??? gasp! heh nice try. id rather donate some money to charity. like i said, i bought modern tactics. NEVER played it...

#5: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Author: vonB PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:14 pm
    —
Honesty is ironic?

'Irony': "the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning"  Ah!, now I understand what you mean...

Free software, free Registration Number, free support, free lunch... wouldn't we all appreciate such liberties...  I am sure your employer or prospective employer will appreciate you offering to work for free...

Perhaps I can demonstrate some irony, but then again, perhaps I had better not.

Buy the game.  Sorted!

#6: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Author: ghuznee PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:26 pm
    —
they're clever in ireland aren't they? shall i spell it out. heard of humour. who can be bothered arguing with self righteous judgemental computer war geeks.

buy some social skills and a life. sorted.  

admin. delete this post.

#7: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Author: vonB PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:26 pm
    —
Hi 'Buddy',

I thought that the community needed some comic relief, so I am posting the Private Message you sent to me:

----------------

"hey buddy,

get fucked you self righteous twat from ireland.

instead of playing the judging game, why don't you look at yourself in the mirror. i bet your an ugly guy. inside and out."

-----------------

I will demonstrate how to use irony:  "Have a nice day! Please come back here often".

#8: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Author: ghuznee PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:28 pm
    —
i get the feeling this just made your year

#9: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Author: vonB PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:38 pm
    —
And it didn't make yours?  How ironic...

#10: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Author: ghuznee PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:47 pm
    —
haha yep it did. glad to help you out

#11: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Author: -Jager-Location: stockholm PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:08 pm
    —
here you go http://www.digitalriver.com/dr/v2/ec_dynamic.Main?SP=1&PN=2&sid=50505

Last edited by -Jager- on Sun May 09, 2010 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

#12: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:53 pm
    —
Hmmmm..

Another case of this site supporting the sharing of copyrighted software.

#13: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Author: vonB PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:06 pm
    —
Alas, there are those with no scruples, and likely double standards.  I wonder what they would think if they had their own work stolen?

#14: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:11 pm
    —
Unfortunately -jager- has asked for technical help... and then just throws it back in our faces.

Another blow to my faith in this community.

#15: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 8:36 pm
    —
The conclusion to this thread was very funny. There must be some irony in here somewhere.

#16: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Author: -Jager-Location: stockholm PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:01 pm
    —
Surprised No I dont give out anny key that work one a new site. Shocked

#17: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Author: Dundradal PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:27 pm
    —
Now why wouldn't you just close the thread and delete the post containing the serial?

This makes no sense to me. It just has stupidity written all over it. So why  not make it go away?

Stupid.

#18: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:33 pm
    —
Because the owners of this site have a history of support copyright violation... and so it continues.......

#19: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Author: Dundradal PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:37 pm
    —
Well that's a good way to make sure you have a developer willing to support the games you play....

Fucking amazing...ha!

#20: Re: The Longest Day serial needed Author: mooxe PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:28 am
    —
The comments are owned by the poster.

Please provide proof that sharing a serial is a copyright violation. The license agreement does not mention it. Maybe the process you go thru to buy the game explains it somewhere?

Sorry, no knee jerk reactions from ol' Andy Simmonds this week.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat The Longest Day

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 7