I'm achieving Major Victory but not gaining all strat. loc.
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

#1: I'm achieving Major Victory but not gaining all strat. loc. Author: PolishPaulLocation: Poland/USA PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:52 pm
    —
So i've just gotten started on #4 in the series. Kinda weird i can't choose my own units but we'll see how it plays out.

Anyway, twice now i've achieved major victory but without getting all the strategic locations on the map, thus not winning that battle. Its as if there is a cease fire. I don't get this at all, and i'm wondering if there's a way to prevent this. So basically i'm wiping out the enemy, about to control that sector, then they give up, and still control it? Could it have been that my timer ran out and i didn't notice?... hmm...

#2: Re: I'm achieving Major Victory but not gaining all strat. l Author: Pzt_KanovLocation: México PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:02 pm
    —
CC4 has locked BG and end battle on morale failure by default, you cannot change this settings.

This means that:

-You can't chose your units
-Battle ends when one side's morale gets too low. The victor gets a max of 3 Victory Locations (flags) depending of their own force morale relative to the enemy. If the difference on morale is too much, it gets 3 if they are as bad as the enemy they get 1 or 2.

#3: Re: I'm achieving Major Victory but not gaining all strat. l Author: PolishPaulLocation: Poland/USA PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:23 pm
    —
So the other times i've won it was by crushing them 'physically' lets say, and not 'moral-wise'?

Most battles so far i've won without this issue happening...

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat 4: Battle Of The Bulge

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1