# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#21: Re: When did CC Peak? Author: vonB PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:22 pm
    —
Quote:
This game has cult classic status

Great Scott!  When did that happen?..... perhaps I will dig out my shrink wrapped boxed copy of CC3 and make it into a shrine...  Wink

#22: Re: When did CC Peak? Author: southern_land PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 7:07 am
    —
In total there are 7 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests
[ CCS Founders ]  [ 7th Armored ]  
Most users ever online was 63 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:35 pm

#23: Re: When did CC Peak? Author: Therion PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:37 am
    —
I wonder how many active users are there.

#24: Re: When did CC Peak? Author: CSO_SbufkleLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:56 am
    —
platoon_michael wrote (View Post):
I also wonder if I could tolerate the dope smoking,nacho eating smart ass on the other end when he excuses himself to take a hit,or chews the dammed Nachos.

I actually am part of a couple of groups with xbox live of 'older gamers' that both have l;arge active membership and it weeds out the peskier kids in the community. Mind you I really find the vast majority of the regular XBL community fine.

Halo Reach Beta which is finishing tersting this am showed that there will be an extremely more in depth system to choose what type player you play with. XBL already has different types/groups you can put yourself into to filter it out. The best feature of course is you can mute whoever you want in game or in lobby!

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2