UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#1: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:14 am
    —
D-Day 6th June 1944 Utah Beach and the Cotentin Peninsular

UTAH v1.3 mod was originally created for CC5 by Dima and his team including AT_Stalky and was originally released in 2005. This conversion to WaR includes multiple languages and uniforms as well as fixed supply rules and the ability for a BG to retreat on route.

Get it HERE

#2: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: QMLocation: Australia PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:28 am
    —
Excellent news!!  

Thanks schrecken.

#3: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:59 am
    —
Thanks schrecken!

#4: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 1:26 am
    —
Updated to 1.31

Only change is to campaign.txt (i didn't enable retreat in the uploaded build)

If you have already downloaded easy fix.

Open campaign.txt with notepad (C:\Matrix Games\Close Combat Wacht am Rhein\Data\Base\Campaign.txt)

edit this line

# BGs retreat on rout (0 = disband on rout, 1 = retreat on rout)

change to

# BGs retreat on rout (0 = disband on rout, 1 = retreat on rout)

and save

BG's will now retreat on rout

#5: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: Dundradal PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:56 pm
    —
Thanks!

#6: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:16 pm
    —
Thanks
Will download and fire it up.

#7: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: Dima PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:10 pm
    —
Thanks Schrecken Smile

#8: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 10:13 pm
    —
Hey Dima

You might like to enhance it or use it as a base for UTAH 2.0

i can do a quick (relatively) tLD upgrade so that you are well on your way.

#9: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: 0202243 PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:05 pm
    —
thx mate  Cool

#10: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:14 am
    —
Mod doesn't work due to FP error

#11: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:46 pm
    —
http://closecombat.matrixgames.com/WaR/WaRmods.html

From the WAR web page notes on Uath for WAR; "Official 4507b version is required to play this mod" are you running v4507b platoon_michael?

The mod was released before WAR was updated to be mod compatible with TLD and thus needs to be updated be compatible with v4.50.10b or greater.

Bloody Omaha and Ground Tactics have been updated by the mod maker(s).

Last edited by Tejszd on Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total

#12: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:55 pm
    —
Davidssfx is working on an update.

#13: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: slpatgun PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:58 am
    —
1 Year has passed, any news on the update?  Rolling Eyes

#14: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: salhexe PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:20 am
    —
Any chance to update to the latest patch?

#15: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:15 am
    —
Shouldn't be that hard to fix.
I'll download it again and take a look.

#16: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:55 pm
    —
I fixed the FP error but I do not know how to update the Mod to use the newer .EXE

I get this graphic error when loading the game,and then a CTD

Any advice?

UO0041.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  114.32 KB
 Viewed:  336 Time(s)

UO0041.jpg

#17: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: johnsilverLocation: Florida PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:24 pm
    —
platoon_michael wrote (View Post):
I fixed the FP error but I do not know how to update the Mod to use the newer .EXE

I get this graphic error when loading the game,and then a CTD

Any advice?

You getting your modding practice back in? Hopefully before too long will have another toy to practice on :-)

Never tried this WAR mod before, played it with TLD. Pretty decent.

#18: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: salhexe PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:02 pm
    —
I was hoping to be able to play in windowed mode and to have the slot blocked in order to improve the vetmod which remains enjoyable, I'm trying 1.2.
Thanks for the attempt.

#19: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:17 pm
    —
salhexe wrote (View Post):
I was hoping to be able to play in windowed mode and to have the slot blocked in order to improve the vetmod which remains enjoyable, I'm trying 1.2.
Thanks for the attempt.

Hey Salhexe,
Are you able to play this Mod on your computer?

I can do a ModSwap version for this Mod if no one is able to get it to run.
It'll just take a LOT of time creating the install.txt

#20: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: salhexe PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:34 pm
    —
Yes, do you remember? I have the files in the patch 07 in a folder and files of other separate patch, so depending on the version of the mod I can play where needed.

This is a great mod, vetmod is very exciting but limited development due to the inability to change as the last or second last patch.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2