UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

#21: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:11 pm
    —
I tried creating a ModSwap version for this Mod but I still get the same graphic error as posted earlier.
I do not know what is causing it or how others were able to update other Mods when a new .exe came out.

#22: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: salhexe PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:50 pm
    —
When I play with the 07 version more than exe file, I have to replace also the file CCResourceDLL.dll.

#23: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:16 pm
    —
The scrngdg needs redone.
I figure I could have it done in a couple weeks if that's ok with ,davidss,Dima?

#24: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:20 pm
    —
It would appear that I may have fixed the ScrnGadg and the Fpools.txt to get the Utah Mod to play.

I do not however posses the means on how to get these 2 files into the self extracting download.
Or create a new self extracting file.
I also do not understand what is going on with the current download from the Matrix WAR website as when you install the Utah Mod it puts the Items pictured below into your UTAH folder.

If I remove these files,add the fpools.txt and the new ScrnGadg it looks to run ok.

Who here is able or willing to create a new self installer in order to play this Mod?
Also is there an issue with the update to the CCS site that I need a new means of logging into my ftp site?
For some reason I can't log in this morning to upload these 2 files

Last edited by platoon_michael on Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

UO0044.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  208.91 KB
 Viewed:  406 Time(s)

UO0044.jpg

#25: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:23 pm
    —
Couple of screen shots

UO0047.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  115.28 KB
 Viewed:  427 Time(s)

UO0047.jpg

UO0045.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  132.61 KB
 Viewed:  459 Time(s)

UO0045.jpg

UO0046.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  122.97 KB
 Viewed:  421 Time(s)

UO0046.jpg

#26: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:02 pm
    —
This update is pretty much true to form with the exception of the Force Pool error I changed the amount to 1 not knowing what the original Mod Makers had intended.
Updated the Campaign.txt to include the extra options such as Night Battles,Rest BG's,Provide Fatigue and Cohesion Indicators,Force Moral Graphic on the Battle Debrief Screen and updated the Overall Cohesion Graphic on the Campaign Debrief Screen.

UO0056.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  113.71 KB
 Viewed:  416 Time(s)

UO0056.jpg

UO0055.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  111.4 KB
 Viewed:  423 Time(s)

UO0055.jpg

UO0050.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  142.56 KB
 Viewed:  446 Time(s)

UO0050.jpg

#27: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:16 pm
    —
Give it some time to upload but you can either down load the 2 files needed or the Mod Swap version.

WAR UTAH Mod

#28: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: salhexe PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:13 pm
    —
Thank you now work with latest patch, can I have the update single file campaign.txt?

#29: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:51 pm
    —
You can copy/paste the info from the VETBoB campaign txt.
That's how I did it.
You only need the bottom portion from the VETBOB campaign txt.

#30: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: salhexe PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:52 am
    —
Thank you I did with your files from WAR-OMAHA, I just wanted to be sure.

I did remove the night turn because the game would not start.

I'm updating the vetmod,  into one of the first battles I had this deployment of the marder.

I did never seen before in WAR / TLD.

marder.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  272.44 KB
 Viewed:  418 Time(s)

marder.jpg

#31: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:21 pm
    —
I played a custom battle with a night turn and it was fine.I actually fixed the night battles they had in the mod.
Can't help you with the tank

#32: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: TejszdLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:52 am
    —
platoon_michael wrote (View Post):
Give it some time to upload but you can either down load the 2 files needed or the Mod Swap version.

WAR UTAH Mod

Thank you platoon_michael!

#33: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:53 am
    —
Your welcome,
Unfortunately all is not well here.
I'll have a look at it in the coming weeks.

UO0070.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  24.36 KB
 Viewed:  414 Time(s)

UO0070.jpg

#34: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: Dima PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:37 pm
    —
try to rename am5start to am5stuart in vehicles.txt Wink

#35: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: salhexe PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:18 pm
    —
I do not have this, but I got that error, I do not remember how mod.

I think just restart the game.

stuart.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  194.53 KB
 Viewed:  386 Time(s)

stuart.jpg

#36: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: BordicLocation: Gothic Line, Italy PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:53 pm
    —
Tejszd wrote (View Post):
platoon_michael wrote (View Post):

WAR UTAH Mod

Thank you platoon_michael!

Is it playable with latest patched TLD without any modification?

#37: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: platoon_michaelLocation: Right behind you PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:29 am
    —
It is playable with the latest patch for WAR.

#38: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:26 am
    —
Hi there,
I'm using the latest version of Wacht am Rhein (v4.50.15b). I installed UTAH Cotentin mod v1.31 which I got from here, when I launch the game this is the error I get.

I'm running the game on Windows Vista Home Premium (32-bit) and have the latest windows updates installed.

UTAH Cotentin mod for WaR 01.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  22.26 KB
 Viewed:  368 Time(s)

UTAH Cotentin mod for WaR 01.jpg

#39: Re: UTAH - Cotentin mod available for WaR Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:15 am
    —
Ignore the post above, I downloaded the two files provided by platoon_michael on page 2. The mod seems to be working wonderfully now, many thanks to platoon_michael!.

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Wacht am Rhein

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2