swapped uniform colours??
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Battle of the Scheldt

#1: swapped uniform colours?? Author: double_a6 PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:34 am
    —
Hi
I played v1.0 for a while successfully but when I upgraded to V1.1 the allies and germans are wearing each others uniforms!?
Anyone else had this effect?
What file controls the uniforms?

help please. Confused

#2: Re: swapped uniform colours?? Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:54 am
    —
Hey Double_a6

I heard this one a lot lately. This is because I changed the uniform colors in the exe file. The solution to it is to check if you have the newist exe file and adb's from the 1.1 version in your mod.

cheers Buck

#3: Re: swapped uniform colours?? Author: double_a6 PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:00 am
    —
Hi Buck
I checked out some of the files
I had re-downloaded the V1_1 plugin and mappacks yesterday from this site.

The exe when I install both v1.0 and V1.1 has  a date of 4/8/2009 15.03

Most of my adb files are dated 16/01/2010 when I have v1.0 installed
and change to dates of about 2/4/2010 when I have v1.1 installed

In cfg editor even the new plugin description says ScheldtV1_0

Does the plugin on here have an old exe?
Thanks and great mod by the way.

#4: Re: swapped uniform colours?? Author: pagskier PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:08 pm
    —
Same thing happens to me

german def. have the cdn uniforms

#5: Re: swapped uniform colours?? Author: robinellis PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:27 am
    —
Hi...... I have just loaded from zip 1.1, first load of everything, and I have the wrong uniform colours.
BUT the config manager says it is v1.0.

Can anybody tell me what is going on with this mod?
Do I install 1.0 and then upgrade to 1.1?  If so how?

Thanks

#6: Re: swapped uniform colours?? Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:57 pm
    —
I'm sorry for the somewhat late reply, I've been quite busy with Ortona lately so I forgot to reply over here. I Checked the pln out and found out it contains the old exe file. I've posted the correct one over here and wil contact mooxe in order to update this error.

1 note you might notice that the ranks graphics during gameplay don't seem to match up. This error needs some more looking in to. Will try to solve it as soon as I can

Cheers Buck

CC5.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  CC5.rar
 Filesize:  541.95 KB
 Downloaded:  708 Time(s)

#7: Re: swapped uniform colours?? Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:10 pm
    —
Buck_Compton wrote (View Post):
I'm sorry for the somewhat late reply, I've been quite busy with Ortona lately so I forgot to reply over here. I Checked the pln out and found out it contains the old exe file. I've posted the correct one over here and wil contact mooxe in order to update this error.

Thanks a lot for the update, Buck! Works great now!

Quote:

1 note you might notice that the ranks graphics during gameplay don't seem to match up. This error needs some more looking in to. Will try to solve it as soon as I can

Cheers Buck

Don't fuss about this glitch, Buck...
This is a bug (or engine limitation) in CC5...only one type of Axis rank graphic can be displayed in the gameplay screen.
This bug is fixed in the rereleases.

#8: Re: swapped uniform colours?? Author: AngloSniperLocation: London, UK PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:33 pm
    —
Hi Buck

how do I install this?

Thanks

Cheers Buck

#9: Re: swapped uniform colours?? Author: AngloSniperLocation: London, UK PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:41 pm
    —
sorry figured it out/

AngloSniper wrote (View Post):
Hi Buck

how do I install this?

Thanks

Cheers Buck

Close Combat Series -> CC5 Battle of the Scheldt

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1