regognize the background map?
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

#1: regognize the background map? Author: CSO_SbufkleLocation: Canada PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:21 pm
    —
I stumvbled across a CCGW map in the backgroudn of this site:

http://www.passioncompassion1418.com/decouvertes/english_casques.html

#2: Re: regognize the background map? Author: 0202243 PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:10 pm
    —
cc maps are multi functional   Laughing

#3: Re: regognize the background map? Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:04 pm
    —
Hahah!
Nice find there Smile

#4: Re: regognize the background map? Author: -Jager-Location: stockholm PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:30 pm
    —
Is CCGW a first world war mod ore somting? ore what

#5: Re: regognize the background map? Author: 0202243 PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:33 pm
    —
-Jager- wrote (View Post):

jep
for cc3 an CoI  Twisted Evil

#6: Re: regognize the background map? Author: Tippi-SimoLocation: Helsinki PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:38 pm
    —
0202243 wrote (View Post):
-Jager- wrote (View Post):

jep
for cc3 an CoI  Twisted Evil

And indeed a great mod!

Today at bar had a good offer to tattoo my both biceps. Some guy who has done tattoos for my friends.
So for the other a CCGW map tattoo and for the other all weapons Razz

#7: Re: regognize the background map? Author: -Jager-Location: stockholm PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:48 pm
    —
Just when i was dreaming about a world war 1 mod!
This Great war sounds just great Very Happy
to bad my CoI and cc3 dont work

#8: Re: regognize the background map? Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:48 pm
    —
Then you can send them to me -Jager-.  Wink

#9: Re: regognize the background map? Author: Sapper_D PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:07 pm
    —
Good one Buf!

That's one of my Pozieres maps (Poz1) for what it's worth...

BTW more GW goodness is in the works. Just started a new series of maps based on Bullecourt where the AIF fought in 1917. These are for my CC3 AIF: The Western Front mod which is back on track after a many long years buried under the Flander's mud.

#10: Re: regognize the background map? Author: -Jager-Location: stockholm PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:59 pm
    —
Digs wrote (View Post):
Then you can send them to me -Jager-.  Wink

I will give em to my sister she will use them as Earrings. Mr Digs
You want to marry her?

#11: Re: regognize the background map? Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:07 pm
    —
Hmmmm... Close Combat in the Glory Box... that's got to be a prize.

#12: Re: regognize the background map? Author: QMLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:04 pm
    —
Sapper_D wrote (View Post):

..... more GW goodness is in the works. Just started a new series of maps based on Bullecourt where the AIF fought in 1917. These are for my CC3 AIF: The Western Front mod which is back on track after a many long years buried under the Flander's mud.

Awesome work Sapper, cant wait!  My Mothers grandfather was killed at Bullecourt on 11 April after being severly wounded and placed in a dugout in the OG 1 lines which was over run and retaken during the counter attack.  He was still alive when the trench was abandoned.

Reading Lt Col Leane's (CO 48th Battalion AIF) report on the operation that day, it appears to have been a very intense battle.  Reports of British tanks failing and lack of 'pluck and initiative' and failing to carry out their tasks add to the intenseness of the report.

He cites the reason for the attack failing as being 'Tanks not carrying out their work' and 'Failure of British to attack left of Bullecourt'

I have his 'Dead Mans Penny' at home.

#13: Re: regognize the background map? Author: diggin.robatLocation: Land of the krauts PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:35 pm
    —
Sapper_D wrote (View Post):
Good one Buf!

That's one of my Pozieres maps (Poz1) for what it's worth...

BTW more GW goodness is in the works. Just started a new series of maps based on Bullecourt where the AIF fought in 1917. These are for my CC3 AIF: The Western Front mod which is back on track after a many long years buried under the Flander's mud.

Damon! Long time no read, ol´digger! Nice to see AIF mod is not shelved. I remember to find out some data for the hun side. Let me know, if you need something else.

cheers

diggin

Close Combat Series -> The Mess

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1