Last stand Arnhem
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#161: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: 7A_WoulfLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:58 pm
    —
One nasty piece of shrapnel there Karl!  Wink

Since I have the habit to place the mortars far, far, back it takes a few more rounds than that, but as long as you got a mortar FlaKs aren't a problem. Someone should look into this at both LSA and tLD, bringing the vulnerability to 'modded CC5-standard'  Wink  

...and talking of FlaKs; -Is it common knowledge that German FlaKs don't have fixed placement when you put the Germans on Recruit level? Damn, I was in for a nasty surprise when I played around with the settings to get a nice game going!  Shocked

#162: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: Ivan_Zaitzev PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:17 pm
    —
Didn't knew about this release!
Looks pretty damn good the old CC2 with the new graphics and options. Looking forward to play it.

#163: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: zon PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:50 pm
    —
Am I going crazy or is the Arnhem North map in LSA a clone of the Nijmegen City map from CC2?

#164: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: 7A_WoulfLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:10 pm
    —
you're not going mad mr. zon!!

-Just looked at the map preview of LSA, the map is a clone, might just be some minor changes (if any) But a nice map anyway, remember all the hard fire-and-movement battles I've played on it in CC2  Smile

#165: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: zon PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:01 pm
    —
Well, it's a fine map. Just who got it wrong, Matrix et al or Atomic?

#166: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: 7A_WoulfLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:08 pm
    —
I'm not sure it's a mistake involved in the maps, guess it's a simple re-use. The two Nijmegen maps are more or less historical correct (although it would be fine to know what map NijmegnX.jpg is...  Confused )

#167: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: 7A_WoulfLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:38 pm
    —
Back in the 'good-old-days' of CC2 the bridge could fail to blow on the first attempt sometimes, is this a possibility in LSA too? Have mostly played the allies, so I haven't seen it.

#168: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:43 pm
    —
Bridges can fail to blow, yes

#169: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: 7A_WoulfLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:16 am
    —
Nice, thx Schrecken  Smile

#170: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:11 am
    —
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this...bailed out vehicle crews don't hang around the battlefield anymore...they quickly try to exit the map like in CC3.
Nice new feature! Well done, Devs!  I hope this will be implemented in CCWAR and CCTLD soon!

#171: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:37 am
    —
they are coded to run for your entry VL if possible.

#172: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: zon PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:03 am
    —
Can they take VLs while they flee?

#173: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:16 am
    —
Good question... they shouldn't.

#174: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: Andreus PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:28 am
    —
If they got bailed, they won't be recycled into a new vehicle, right? (Like in CCV)

#175: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: schreckenLocation: Sydney, Australia PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:44 pm
    —
As I understand it there vehicle can be repaired and they can crew it - % chance

#176: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: BordicLocation: Gothic Line, Italy PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:39 am
    —
As a CC player since the late 90s I have really appreciated about this re-release and already downloaded! Thanks! :D

I don't know if it was already reported, but could the stratmap be zoomed in and out and, in case, with the use of the mouse wheel?

As already reported it is a bit annoying that after you look closer at the BG in the Arnhem sector, for instance, you go back to Eindhoven sector squares...

#177: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:43 am
    —
schrecken wrote (View Post):

I had found better if they can combat enemy.

#178: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:26 am
    —
Nomada_Firefox wrote (View Post):
schrecken wrote (View Post):

I had found better if they can combat enemy.

But that's not realistic and this issue has been discussed before.
When their AFV/Vehicle is destroyed...crews don't hang around to fight as infantry in real life.

BTW, what about Command Crews? I haven't had time to experiment in LSA...do they stay and fight as command units (like previous builds) or do they also hightail it to the nearest exit VL?

#179: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:59 pm
    —
squadleader_id wrote (View Post):

When their AFV/Vehicle is destroyed...crews don't hang around to fight as infantry in real life.

I find more unrealistic this.

#180: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:37 pm
    —
Nomada_Firefox wrote (View Post):
squadleader_id wrote (View Post):

I find more unrealistic this.

You've been playing too much Star Wars games, My friend Smile

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  :| |:
Page 9 of 10