Last stand Arnhem
Select messages from
# through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  :| |:
Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

#61: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: DigsLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:11 am
    —
Check out this article over at The Wargamer. http://www.wargamer.com/article/2905/close-combat-last-stand-arnhem

#62: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: southern_land PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:04 am
    —
Manoi wrote (View Post):
Seems that I will have a CC game again on my computer soon! And don't ask me to draw 64 new maps for Stalingrad! Wink

Common there are already 43 perfectly good ones, you're over halfway there Razz

#63: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: ManoiLocation: Brussels PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:16 am
    —
Will LSA be easily modded?  Cool  (just a question!)

#64: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:31 am
    —
I suppose that LSA will be so easy than previous re-makes, for me this is very easy.

#65: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: wurger PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:27 pm
    —
Nomada_Firefox wrote (View Post):
I suppose that LSA will be so easy than previous re-makes, for me this is very easy.

then i can't wait for your mod!  Very Happy

#66: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: Nomada_Firefox PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:40 pm
    —
I have some proyects on my head but I need the game before start some of them.Wink

#67: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: Whistler PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:05 pm
    —
Wohaa, very nice! Can't wait Cool

#68: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: lamurt PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:17 pm
    —
even the ui is of cc2 flavour, nice touch there capturing the feeling of why cc2 stands out from the rest of the post cc2 releases. Cool

#69: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: Sapa PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:28 pm
    —
A new video :-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D44hOJistNM

#70: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: Sapa PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:43 pm
    —
I love that man Southern_Land and his maps! Wink

Mats

#71: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:30 pm
    —
To all the people within the LSA team.

I wish to congratulate you guys with the (at first sight) good looking game. Nice new innovations wich will be useable for the group of modders who are still around. I also must say that the maps for as far as I was able to recognize them look very good. Its also nice to see some parts of my own work back in this version of CC (Best, Arnhem, Ginkelse Heath).

I'm looking forward to an upcoming release date and i'm also able to announce to you guys that Pete and I chose to switch our future Rhineland modding project from TLD to LSA. Because of obviouse reasons I guess.

I also hope that people like Mafi keep on going with making tools to edit the cc games.

Currahee Wink

Buck

#72: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: MF_Church PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:13 am
    —
Oh my ~~~ !   :)

Your basis OVERwhelming MODE!  my! that is very impressive!!!

Whatever doubt i had has vanished!   Bring it on! heheh.  Even b4 the summer is half over!  

Wow!  

:D

#73: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: HogansHeros PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:47 am
    —
I was hoping they'd release it today (July 2nd) or the next day so us Yanks would get a 3 day weekend to play it.

#74: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: squadleader_idLocation: Soerabaja PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:37 am
    —
Looking really great! And the creases in the TLD/WAR engine should be well ironed out for LSA *crossing fingers*.
Now all we need is a release date! Gimme gimme!!

#75: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: pagskier PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:53 am
    —
It looks damn nice!!!
I`m stoked!

#76: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: PeteLocation: Nijmegen, Netherlands PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:25 am
    —
Some very nice and exciting new features in that game. Who else noticed that you can not only destroy bridges but that they can also be repaired? And if guns  can be assigned fixed positions that would mean that fortifications can be more accurately represented in future mods. So yes, I am definitely looking forward to this game and from what I see now I think that this game is going to be the basis for many mods to come.

#77: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: karlmortarLocation: Falköping,Sweden PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:09 am
    —
Quote:
So yes, I am definitely looking forward to this game and from what I see now I think that this game is going to be the basis for many mods to come.

Indeed Very Happy

#78: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: MafiLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:35 pm
    —
Buck_Compton wrote (View Post):
... also hope that people like Mafi keep on going with making tools to edit the cc games.

Hi Buck,

me is offline while FIFA-world cup is going on... Not a good date to post new games: mid-summer, FIFA-world-cup, vacation...

Cordially
Mafi

#79: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: pvt_GruntLocation: Melbourne, Australia PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:55 am
    —
Mafi wrote (View Post):
Not a good date to post new games: mid-summer, FIFA-world-cup, vacation...

Cordially
Mafi

Unless you're in Australia - mid-winter, out of the cup in round 1, no vacation for 6 months.....

#80: Re: Last stand Arnhem Author: Buck_ComptonLocation: Netherlands PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:42 pm
    —
Mafi wrote (View Post):
Buck_Compton wrote (View Post):
... also hope that people like Mafi keep on going with making tools to edit the cc games.

Hi Buck,

me is offline while FIFA-world cup is going on... Not a good date to post new games: mid-summer, FIFA-world-cup, vacation...

Cordially
Mafi

Well there isn't a release date known... my best guess is somewhere after the summer vacations. But are you interested in making software for the game?

cheers
Buck

Close Combat Series -> Close Combat Last Stand Arnhem

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  :| |:
Page 4 of 10